♥ The Brain and his Heart ♥

With the night covering his body, the wind rushing in his ears and muting his sounds, as the building rooftops flew past this olive-toned terrpain, Donnie felt a sinking feeling in his gut.

          "Something bad is going to happen if I don't save him in time! If only Leo And Ralph weren't at the farmhouse with father!" 
               Donnie thought with sudden anger, and sadness.
              "Maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way! Please forgive me,Mikey! Hold on for me a little while longer I'm on my way!"

                With Mikey's weapons in one hand, along with the note, Donnie looked at Mikey's tracker in the other. It was showing an orange-colored dot  on the out skirts of the city.

         The fearful terrpain the tracker away in his belt, with the constant beeping noise to remind him of its presence and how he was getting near his destination.

      He knew he shouldn't have, especially in a time like this, but he couldn't help stopping his mind from going back to the beginning of this entire mess.
     He suddenly stopped as the events kept showing and flickering themselves against his eyes like an movie projector. Over and over, they appeared, taunting the poor guilt fallen terrpain.

           "AAAHHHH!!!!"
    "STOP THIS PLEASE! SOMEONE STOP THIS!! IM SORRY MIKEY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!"

             Screaming, agony, guilt, sadness, and self-hatred dripping from each word as he screamed over and over.
             The night sky blackened with gray clouds, shutting away the stars, and let out big drops of rain, which some  of them falling and going down the lost terrpain, leaving wet trails for his tears to follow.
          Down below, the silence was disrupted by the sounds of cars driving, the sound of the rain falling down hard: fat droplet after fat droplet coming down.
           All sounds blocking the screams of agony from the sunken turtle, and it was almost, just almost, Mother Nature felt the pain of a noble and peaceful heart breaking into a thousand glass peices, and She was crying with him.
           The screams hushing down to pitiful whimpers as the thunderous storm was queiting down as well. The only things heard now, with careful ears, in a distance away,  small hoarse whispers could carefully be heard,  repeating phases over and over again.
           "Give me back my best friend,please! I didn't mean any of those things please! I'll do anything to have my little sunshine Back! Please, don't leave me alone! Mikey you know how much I hate the darkness! I love you!! Your my best friend!"
            Some time went on, the grey clouds got 1thicker and heavier, an electricity was felt in the air, and somewhere out in the distance,you could hear a snapping sound echo.
                White, determined eyes raised up to the sky,  dried tears stains   being washed away by the rain.
                The sound of crackling thunder heard in the background, as hands become fisted, eyes become closed and reopened with nothing in them, white and emotionless.
             A broken heart still in pieces, a new face, replaced that one of agony and pain with one of Determination and love.
              BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
             BEEP BEEP
          The tracer sounded off, as if too remind the warrior in purple of its existence and purpose.
             An olive three-fingered hand reached into the belt, and looked down at it. The lights and the beeping was constant and loud.
      Beep beep beep beep beep

         "Don't worry little sunshine, big brother is on his way. Just please,hold on a little longer for me. You will Mikey, you have a promise to keep. A promise to me."
                With that, he ran off faster then before, the wind giving him wings, and memories keeping him going, but different ones.
            Times when they were laughing, and smiling without a problem in the world. The era of pure feelings. (😂 see what I did there? No? Well if u do comment what u think I meant! Hint: it's an actual in era in the USA back then)
          With the wind howling and an approaching storm coming, purple masks tails flagging, Donnie was off to save his little brother and hopefully solve this entire mess before his family comes back from their "little" training run.

~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~€~€~€~€

          Sorry loves for that! I can't apologize enough for not finishing this story! 🙏🙏 But don't worry! Ima update on Sunday as well! That's a gift of sincerest apologies loves. I also hope ur not angry at what I did? I had to change it from Tcest to brotherly love.
     Don't worry though! They're still my OTP!! ♥ 💕😍😈
      The reason why I changed it is because 1) it made many people feel uncomfortable and 2) I wanted this book for other readers to enjoy.
          so umm yeah. What do you think of this chapter? Was it too intense? Too much? PLS I need criticism, good and bad.
But thank you loves!! Here have cookies!!
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪