Talking to him goes wrong

Jack: She's back I can't believe it I say in my head "I wonder who the lucky dad is" said my beta who was helping me pick there rooms I grawled to his comment "what do u mean" i say through gritted teeth "she had a pup with her" I growled and left to my office were the other Alpha waited "ah Alpha Jack your back" "who's kid" "I beg your pardon" "who's kid is The assassin's" "we don't Know why do u ask she came to us with the pup in her stomach" "well thank you now who will be the trainer" "assassin and are pack trainer and I apologise advance for what those two might do they just love pranks" "thank you and how long will you be here for" "the weekend and Monday" "okay I will show you to a room" and with that I brought him to a room "thanks again for the information and I hope you have a good stay" "thank you" after I said bye I went to my room Happy that my mate's back but I didn't know how I would talk to her.

Zara: omg he's gonna find out about her he can't I gotta get someone to get her out of here just then I remembered this is Lilly's pack so she can help me sneak Faith to my parents and with that I grabbed my phone and called Lilly.

Phone call with Lilly

Zara: hey

Lilly: hey why ya calling

Zara: um I am at your pack house in room 220 I need u to come here

Lilly: what really okay I'll be there in a second

Zara: okay see ya soon bye

Lilly: bye

End of phone call

Zara: after I called her I packed Faith's stuff then after five minutes there was a knock on the door "who is it" "Lilly" "coming" "come on faith were gonna go see Grandma" "okay mommy" and with that i grabbed her bag and opened the door for Lilly who bear hugged me and started balling in my shirt "why did u leave me I could have come with" "I know and I'm sorry Lilly please forgive me" "your forgiven" "thanks now let's go if Jack See's her she could be in danger" "okay let's go" we were just about to get out the house when "where do u think your going" Mr. Alpha asked "to visit her family" said Lilly "Lilly do you know who that is" "yeah it's za- assassin" "yeah also zara my mate" "I'm not your mate" after I said that a low growl could be heard "IS THAT WHY YOU GOT PREGNANT BY ANOTHER GUY" "I DIDN'T GET PREGNANT BY ANOTHER GUY I GOT PREGNANT BY YOU AFTER YOU RAP...." "I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT I WAS DRUNK I WANTE..." "YOU WANTED TO WHAT APOLOGIZE WELL I DON'T CARE I DON'T EXCEPT IT YOU TRY BEING RAPED" with that I stormed off with Lilly and Faith fallowing me and I went to go to the woods but got picked up by Jack ass "put me down u douchebag" "no Zara now quit struggling" but I didn't listen and kept struggling until we were in a room where he dropped me on a couch and Lilly handed me my daughter "Leave Lilly" "yes alpha" but she wispered to low for him to here but I heard her say "dick head" I started laughing  "what's so funny" "oh nothing" i say after Lilly left he turned to me with a death glare "WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME ABOUT MY OWN KID" "U FUCKING RAPED ME DID YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST FORGET U TRY AND GET RAPED AND PREGNANT BY YOUR MATE THE MAN DESTINED TO LOVE U I WOULD NEVER TELL U EVEN IF  I GOT PREGNANT BY YOU AGAIN" after I said that he had this glint in his eye so I mind linked Jade "Jade come get Faith from the Alphas office and give her to Lilly and tell her to bring her to her favorite places" "okay z" after that Jade I smelled Jade got up and gave Faith to her "WHERE IS SHE TAKING MY KID" "SHE'S NOT YOURS SHE'S MINE AND LIKE I SAID I WOULD NEVER TELL U EVEN IF I GOT PREGNANT BY YOU AGAIN" "THAT CAN BE ARRANGED" after he said that I looked up and I noticed his eyes are a mixture of blue and black meaning his wolf is trying to get out he stalked towards me and memories of when he did it the first time flashed through me and I was frozen and once he was close enough he started kissing me his human taking back over then he went to my shirt and I started to  freak out I tried to get him off but my wolf strength wouldn't kick in because my wolf was to scared of are ex mate right now he had just got my bra off when I remembered I'm a wolf I can mind link duh so I mind linked Jake "Jake hurry up get to the Alphas office" "why what's wrong" "it's Jack he's trying to rape me again" "I'm On My Way" "thank you" after that I realized I was fully undressed and he just had inserted in me he thrusted in and out multiple times and after a little bit he released inside of me just as Jake busted through the door grabbed Jack he beat his  ass then left him there and grabbed my clothes and me he carried me out of the room and brought me to his room grabbed some of his clothes and handed them to me then Jade popped into the room looking pissed "Were is he" "in his office recovering from Jake's beating" I say "I'll be right back" she said and disappeared she came back in blood "he might be in a coma now" Jade said "great we have to stay here longer" "no"said Jake "u won't be sleeping here u from now on will be staying at your parents place me and Jade will take u there tomorrow morning till then u can either sleep in my or Jade's room" "I'll stay here I don't want anyone to see me like this and I want Luke to come to" "okay bye Jade Time for u to head to your room" "yes alpha" just before Jade Left I called after her "Jade,wait I want you to tell Lilly to bring back Faith now" "z u do know u can mind link anyone in this pack to your supposed to be Luna here excepted or not" "oh thank bye" "bye"so I linked Lilly and she brought Faith back and we all went to sleep as happy as possible.