1

Hello, fam! This is one new book I am SUPER excited to start. It's simple, cute and easy.

I hope you all enjoy his story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please leaves lots of comments with feedback and opinions, votes, and spread the word about a new story.

I hope you all enjoy. Thank you so much. ❣️

"Is this thing working?" Harry mumbled to himself, his slender fingers messing around on the camera settings. He heard a beep sound from the device that caused him to grumble, moving to where his face was right up against the lense.

"LOUEH!" Harry yelled out, hoping his husband would have a sense to fixing this weird contraption in his hands.

Harry continued to flip the switch on the camera and pressing buttons until finally Louis walked in their bedroom. Louis' hair was a mess with his baggy shirt loosely on his body and joggers clinging to his legs.

He rested his body against the doorframe of their room and crossed his arms, bemusedly looking at Harry's confused face working the camera.

"You good, baby?" He asked stifling a laugh.

Harry huffed out loudly as he tossed the camera to the spot next to him. He looked up at Louis and offered him a frown, reaching his arms out and childishly grabbing towards him.

"This camera is complicated," Harry whined, smiling to himself when his fingers finally gripped the end of Louis' shirt, "Help me."

Louis smiled as he took a seat next to Harry. He briefly looked down at the camera on the bed before shaking his head, a tiny giggle escaping his mouth.

"Sweet boy that is a camera," Louis announced, shaking his head as Harry's eyebrows scrunch up, "A camera that takes only pictures. Where's the camcorder I bought you?"

Harry huffed out annoyed as he dropped his head against Louis' shoulders, pouting his lips and blowing air up his face. "I thought they were the same thing."

Louis rolled his eyes as he quickly pressed a kiss to Harry's smooth forehead. He stood up from the bed and walked over to the closet where he knows the box will be.

And just as he thought, Harry's brand new camcorder was still sitting in the same box he received it in. Louis laughed to himself as he grabbed the camcorder out and the stand that went with it.

He walked back out the bedroom to see that Hary was intently watching him the whole time. He offered Harry a smile before he placed the stand on the end of the bed and hooking the camcorder up to the placeholder.

"This was all in the camcorder box?" Harry asked stunned, scratching at his scalp.

"Yes, baby," Louis mumbled to himself. He tightened the strap around the camcorder and stepped back carefully to make sure it was in place.

Louis looked over at Harry and gave him a big smile before walking back up to the device. He turned the switch on for the camcorder and displayed the settings for Harry. He smiled to himself as he pressed the record button, feeling warm at Harry's adorably confused face appearing on the screen.

"Say hi, doll," Louis said sweet, giggling when Harry covered his face right away.

"Louis, stop. This is supposed to be my vlog with a super cool intro and you're ruining everything," Harry complained.

Louis smiled as he walked out in front of the camcorder and waved at the lense. He looked over at Harry and started laughing, "Hello everyone. This is my adorable and shy husband, Harry. He didn't know how to set up his own recorder for his own vlog, so I had to do that."