chapter 2

Kojo was presented to all the guests and the socialising began.
Yan da kept a firm hold on chi while the greetings started.
Her daughter was a little more fun loving than sence and she knew the woman would take off the moment she let go.
Each person greeted eachother and soon ka Suo and kojo where infront of the two.
"Yan da it has been too long"
Her mother started chatting with the ice prince who had attended her coming of age not some forty years ago.
She watched as her mothers hand loosened and at the first chance shot through.
She was out the door and away.
She found herself near a cherry blossom tree.
She than promptly face planted in the snow laughing and sending it everywhere.
Chuckling made her quickly sit up, snow all over her and a lump on her head.
There was king ying kong shi sitting at the base of the tree watching her acting so childish.
"Um...plase dont tell my mother she would be mortified if the first time i met the ice king was so silly"
She was met with a small kind smile and a hand up.
Taking it she was pulled to her feet and he gently brushed the snow from her head.
"I wont tell, however i think its refreshing to see someone enjoying snow so much, everyone here takes it for advantage"
Chi broke into a grin eyes alight.
"This is my first time seeing it, its so fun we dont have anything like it at home, it way too hot give me a snowly adventure any day"
Chi laughed happily before she was hit with a snowball by the amirking king.
Chi quickly dived to make one herself and returned fire (not real fire snow ball) the two played for some time before sitting at the base of the tree.
"I will miss this place"
Ying kong shi looked at the red head.
"You could always visit whenever you like"
She looked at him.
"Really! That would be fantastic"
She hummed as they sat side by side watching small snowflakes fall gently.