Introduction

One day, Denmark, or also known as Mathias Køhler, was given a diary from the gods. He didn't know this though, thinking that one of his friends had just given him a free little notebook and placed it in his room as a gift.

     This diary was definitely not normal though. After Denmark had written one entry, he started to hear voices that controlled his life. These voices were known as 'the readers.'

~・~・~・~・~

Instructions and rules:

     Welcome to Denmark's Interactive Diary! Here, you readers are the 'gods' who control Denmark's life. How do you do that, you ask? Well, all you have to do is choose an option on the bottom of every entry that will indicate what you want to happen in the next entry!

~・~・~・~・~

For example:
Dear diary,

     I, Mathias, have been very bored today. I kind of want to mess with someone! Maybe even prank them... I'm not sure who I'll prank yet though, but I'm still willing to do it! Anything to cure this boredom!

Sincerely,
Mathias

Who will Mathias prank?
1) Sweden
2) Norway
3) Iceland
4) Finland
(Don't vote here- This is just an example-)

~・~・~・~・~

Until the next entry is posted, voting will be open. The option with the highest votes will be what Denmark does.

Of course, you can still comment normally on these entries. But keep in mind that Denmark can still hear all of you godly readers and could possibly reply back!

~・~・~・~・~

Rules:

・Only vote for ONE option.
・Vote on the most recent chapter or else your vote can't be counted.
・If you are a roleplayer of a Hetalia character, you may speak as your character when commenting something that isn't a vote. It'll be amusing to see such a confused Denmark! ;) Please don't say anything that has nothing to do with the entries or diary though- Nobody wants Denmark's brain to explode from confusion-
・Don't rage in the comment section if the option you want isn't the winner for the next entry. Denmark will definitely not want to read those!
・Along with that, don't argue or be mean to others in the comments! We're all friends here!
・Do not try to force me to put ships in the entries. Sure, you can be like "Ooh~! Den said that he and Nor saved the butter kingdom today! DenNor!" but even though I do like shipping, I'm trying to make everything platonic so that nobody will be upset over a ship they don't like!
・Finally, sit back, read, and enjoy! If you have any questions, ask me!