Christmas Special

Dear diary,

Today is Christmas! A lot of things happened today!

In the morning, I went around and greeted everyone in my neighbourhood! Tino even helped me make little candy canes so I could hand it out to the people!

After that, I hung out with my best friends, Alfred and Gilbert. Instead of chugging down beer, we chugged down eggnog and I totally didn't throw up from drinking too quickly! Ja, I didn't! Don't you dare haunt Alfred and Gilbert just to ask them questions, reader gods-

Anyways, the other Nordics and I had a party together after that. Our plan was to make homemade gifts for each other but apparently, all of them had a secret plan! So I made them all AMAZING cards and just baked them all pastries. Hopefully, I didn't mess those up or else I just poisoned my whole family- But in return, all of them gave me Lego! So guess what I built!

I BUILT A FREAKIN' LEGO CHRISTMAS TREE AND I DON'T REGRET HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT IN THE PARTY MAKING THAT!

They were all so amazed and I was so proud! Just kidding- They were all so done with me-

The rest of the night was spent drinking and singing karaoke. We mainly sang Eurovision songs 'cause why not? Overall, it was a really great day. Tusen tak for helping me out, reader gods!

Sincerely,
Mathias

~•~•~•~•~

After Christmas, Denmark didn't hear from the readers in months. Thinking that they had disappeared, he let his guard down... But he was wrong to do that. They ended up coming back with a surprise! How will you catch Denmark's attention?

1) Give him extremely bad luck and signs that you have returned.
2) Give him extremely good luck and signs that you have returned.
3) Tell him in the form of Norway's troll.

A/N: I also apologize for the late Christmas special- School was hell! Anyways, I'll try to update as much as possible in the summer for you all!