2

Tom had went back into the school for a brief moment to grab his stuff before leaving again. He threw his skateboard onto the ground. One foot on the board, he pushed off. Once he reached 'Graffiti Bridge', he propped his skateboard on a rock, and sat against the smooth surface of the inner wall. Tom leaned his head back and closed his eyes, letting his mind wander. The first thought that came to his mind was Tord. Tom imagined the Norwegian taking off his clothes. Tom quickly opened his eyes and stood up, dissapointed in himself for thinking so sexual. He grabbed his skateboard and began to walk.

Left

Right

Left

Right

Tom counted his steps to keep himself occupied. He rounded the corner to see his house. Tom sighed with relief when he opened the front door, his mom wasn't home. He slipped off his shoes and went for the kitchen. He was about to open the fridge before he reminded himself that he was chubby. Instead, Tom got a glass of water and went to his room. He shut the door behind him, took a sip of his water, and threw his stuff onto the floor. Exhausted, he collapsed onto his bed.

Ding

Tom pulled his phone out of his blue hoodie.

Grey Golden: stfu Pau. When did you ever care about my well being?

Confused, Tom started to text back, but was interpreted.

Grey Golden: Oh, sorry Tom. Wrong person.

Dissapointed, Tom set his phone next to
him. So many things swirled around his head.

Who was Pau?

Is Pau Tord's Boyfriend?

Does Tord have a boyfriend?

Is Tord gay?

Tom was stressed now. He got up, his feet leading him to the bathroom. He snatched the sleeping pills and went back into his room. Two should be enough, Tom thought as he plopped two pills into his mouth. He washed them down with the water he had gotten. Tom got under his covers, still in his day clothes, and slowly drifted to sleep.