6.

After practicing two more dances (DNA and Spring Day), we all had a little break. I was gulping down my water as if I hadn't drank anything for years. Once we were all cool, Namjoon told us to head to the car whilst he locked everything up. We all nodded and began to follow Jin to the car.

We got in and I was sat next to Yoongi, again. I sighed as I heard my stomach growl. I felt hungry now. A lot more hungry. I guess dancing gives you an appetite.

We waited for Namjoon to arrive to the car. Jin started setting up the car and Taehyung and Jungkook were laughing at something on Taehyungs phone. I honestly don't know what. And then there was me and Yoongi, awkwardly sat in the back seats.

Things were always awkward with me and Yoongi. I feel as if when I speak to him, I have to not say anything wrong in front of him. I feel as if I have to be perfect in front of him. I dont feel this way with the others. I really dont know why.

Namjoon got into the car and Jin started driving to the nearby restaurant. We had been there a few times before, but not once did I feel alarmed about going. I sighed once more which caught Yoongis attention.

"Something wrong?" He asked softly whilst looking at me. I shook my head. "I'm just tired." I lied. I gulped and then looked out of the window, avoiding any possible eye contact with Yoongi.

It took around 5 minutes until we arrived at the restaurant. And it was an awkward ride. Yoongi never spoke to me once. He was looking straight ahead but occasionally looked at me for a few seconds.

Everybody got out the car and we made our way into the restaurant.

A/N: Guys because I'm updating a lot it means I dont actually have the time to check my chapters. So if there are any mistakes, please try to ignore them. Sorryyyy!💕🌸