Chapter 7

*during dinner*
*silence*
Jin: so how's the food?
Yoongi: how the fuck could you lie to us.
Jin:Yoongi.
Yoongi: you lied to us for 10 fucking years.
Jin: Yoongi STOP SWEARING AND EAT.
Jungkook: fuck this shit I'm out anyone want to come.
Everyone except Jin:I'm out(if you like got 7 you will get this joke)
Jin:guys sit down and eat your diner.
Yoongi: see ya liar.
*everyone left*
Jin: they just don't understand do they.
*in the car*
Yoongi:so what's the plan.
Namjoon: i thought Jungkook had one since he is the one that suggested to leave.
Jungkook:I ain't got a plan.
Jimin: pabo what are we supposed to do now?
Hara:we could just come back late and leave really early so Jin thinks we don't need him. And when he asks us to come home we will all have a edge on him.
Everyone except Hara and Jin(cause he ain't there): that's a good idea.
Hoseok:lets go with that.
* 1 am*
Yoongi: Jin hyung has to be asleep by now.
Namjoon: ok lets go.
*they all enter*
Jin:hey guys.
Taehyung:why are you still up.
Jin:I knew you guys would be back.
Hoseok:how.
Jin : you guys left all your prized possessions so I put them in the safe.
Yoongi: that's easy I know the password to the safe.
Jin: I changed it.
Namjoon:fine what do you want.
Jin: for you all to listen
Everyone except Jin: fine.
Yoongi: so what is our first order.
Jin: tomorrow morning you will listen to what I tell you about our parents. For now you all will go to bed.
Yoongi: why can't I think of any excuses.
Jin:no the Hara and the maknae trio look they could fall asleep at any moment now everyone to your rooms.
Everyone except Jin: ok fine.
*tomorrow morning*
Jin: so when are parents left Hara was 3, Jungkook was 5, Jimin and Taehyung were 7, Hoseok was 9.
Yoongi: Namjoon was 10 and I was 12 but what dose that have to do with anything.
Jin: you were all kids you wouldn't want to tell a kid that there parents abandoned them so I said they were dead.
Yoongi: wouldn't want to tell my kids either.
Jin:ya but they are actually dead to me.
I actually wish they were dead because auntie called me saying she gave eomma my cell number and our land line I was so happy because I thought she would want to be a family again. Maybe she wanted to be our mother.
But no I was wrong she would call to tease me about how I'm stuck with you guys, but you guys are my life my everything after awhile I decided to just ignore her calls, when she decided she would call me when I wasn't home so Hara picked it up a and it lead us to here.
Namjoon:ok I get it but why was Hara home alone.
Yoongi:because she's 13.
Namjoon :ok no need for the sarcasm.
Yoongi whatever
*leaves*
Jin: well at least you all heard the story before he left.
Jimin:yet he still left.

~A-N~ (Kim Keisha) hey sorry for the bad chapter I stupidly deleted it twice and worked on retyping it but I did it from my memory(which isn't very good) so the chapter is not how I wanted it to be but it's ok so's ya hope it's a decent chapter and sorry for any grammar mistakes.