The Change

Ivy Taylor Grace has always thought her life was tough. Even though she is rich, has a loving family, is very pretty and extremely smart, and is the most popular girl in Pine Hollow High, she has always felt alone in life. She lives her life behind a plastic facade, the smiles and laughs all part of the show. Nothing can bring out her true self, the real girl that is hiding behind the mask.

After spending the first few weeks of summer laying around all day at her mansion, Ivy decides to do something with her life. Anything to take her mind off of the gnawing feeling inside of her. Ivy spends the next week looking for something to do when her mom suggests she changes something about her - her hair, her clothes. Ivy thinks about it, and then an idea pops into her mind. Instead of just changing something she decides to create a whole new hidden identity. Inside school, she is the shy, quiet Ms. Popular, straight A good girl Ivy but outside school she is the girl she is on the inside - the exciting, fun loving, naughty Taylor. 

Meet Zak Sky, an orphaned boy who lives at the town orphanage and goes to Pine Hollow High. Little more than a shadow in the corner, he is Mr. Nobody of the school. Hardly ever speaking, he walks around wondering what he is going to do with his life

After spending weeks in the orphanage being ignored by everybody, Zak decides he has had enough with his life and decides to do something. Anything to stop the feeling of loneliness inside of him. When one of the orphanage boys suggests he changes who he is and get the heck out of the orphanage, Zak takes his words into consideration. Zak decides to create a new underground idintity. Inside school he is the anonymous Mr. Nobody, the poor student misfit Zak, but outside of school he is the boy he is on the inside - outspoken, smart, funny, cool Sky.

What happens when these two hidden identities meet? Will their secrets help them to form a strong friendship in each other or will they tear the two apart . You need to read to find out.

Written By: JustAGirl_WithADream

All of the content in this book (chapters, pictures, etc.) belongs to me unless I tell you otherwise.

Copyright Notice.

© 2014 JustAGirl_WithADream All rights reserved.