Chapter 4

"Excuse me? I think you're the one who is in my room who ever you are!" T.O.P speaks firmly towards you. "This is my key card and my room is 504." as you were showing you key card and room number. At that point T.O.P was totally in shocked because the key card that he gets is exactly as yours.

While you were arguing with T.O.P, Alice came in and surprised to see T.O.P was there. "Oh my God
y/n you've got to be kidding me! Seriously? U let in a stranger in our room???!! What the fuck???" You stood up from the bed "It's not me, he entered the room by himself and this loser lays on top of me while I was perfectly asleep"

T.O.P shows his key card to you and Alice. Both of you are confused as T.O.P, "We better call the receptionist and complain about this, I'm calling" while Alice dialled the number. You just keep quiet and sit down waiting for the answer. T.O.P stares at you but you didn't notice cause you were enjoying the beautiful scene.

A few moments later, one of the worker come to the room and give T.O.P the new key card and room number "I'm so sorry that the receptionist gave you the wrong key card, she's new here, it's her first week working, you room is actually 505 just next to this room" when you heard that you thought everything is settled but when you heard that he's staying next to your room, you kinda freak out a bit.