the face of an angel

Laura pov

I wake to the doorbell ringing continuously. I turned to my alarm clock to see what time it is. " Oh shit.." I quickly get out of bed and run down stairs to the door. I open it to see my manager." Laura?! Why aren't you dressed!?you have to get to that meeting". I forgot to set my alarm clock for my OITNB meeting today, I was casted as a drug smuggling lesbian named Alex. I can't wait to see who got the part of my on screen love interest Piper. I race up my stairs and get dressed in the clothes I laid out the night before. Today isn't a very good one, first I woke up late, couldn't find one of my Shoes, I lost my keys (which took about half an hour to find), and left my phone on my couch. " I guess it's ju-" right in the middle of the sentence a car crashed into me.my car flipped once."ah fuck" I said lightly. It hurt to much to talk loud. I took off my seatbelt and got out to see who hit me. I looked inside of their car and I was a girl probably in her early 30s. She was unconscious with blood running down her face. I couldn't think in time, I pulled her out of the car and checked for a pulse. Luckily she was alive. I carried her in a bridal hold and took her to the hospital. I hope shes ok I mean I... don't know how I feel it happened to fast. Her face just kept popping up in my mind with the blood coming down her face. She was beautiful, she had ocean blue eyes, tan skin, blond hair, it was just like if she had a face of an angel.

AN
(First one ever let me know how it is, if it works out ill make more, if so let me know what you think should happen)