Christmas Eve - Roger.

Hello everyoneeeeee, coming back at ya with the second instalment in my Christmas Imagine series! We've done Deaky, it's now time for Roger to shine <3
This is a pretty long one, in fact I think it's the longest imagine I've written yet! I enjoyed writing this though, I hope you enjoy it too! Please leave me a comment if you did, it really does make me happy!
The next one will be a very Christmassy Brian imagine so look out for that one!
________________________

Christmas Eve - Roger x Reader.

"Merry Christmas, babe." His silky, smooth voice chimed down the phone at you.

You couldn't help but blush, a small smile dancing on your lips, "Roger, it's only Christmas Eve!"

"Still! It's close enough." You heard him chuckle, there was then a small pause before he started to ask you a devious question, "What are you doing tonight?" You could almost hear the cheeky expression he had on his face right now.

You rolled your eyes at his sentence, "I'm seeing you, silly."

"Good answer." He replied back, smugly.

You and Roger had planned to see each other Christmas Eve, unfortunately, your separate families were calling you both home for Christmas, meaning you won't be able to see each other until Boxing Day...but you wanted to have a Christmassy night with him, exchanging your brightly wrapped presents and feeling all cute, content and festive with your boyfriend.

"Do you want to get cosy and watch a Christmas film?" You suggested, getting giddy at the very thought of cuddling up to Roger on the settee.

"Hmm...well, I actually had something else in mind..." he said, secretively.

You rolled your eyes, immediately thinking his male brain was only thinking of one thing.

But as if he could hear your thoughts down the phone line, he chuckled, "And no, I don't mean like that. I can just about wait till Boxing Day for that..." he chuckled naughtily.

You sighed in relief a little, "Then what are you thinking?" You were intrigued now, after thinking that Roger didn't want to watch a Christmas film just because he wanted a festive fuck proved to be false, you began to wonder if he had actually made some true and solid plans for the two of you tonight.

"You know that restaurant you always say you want to go to whenever we drive past it?" He hinted.

Your stomach did a flip of excitement, you knew the exact place he meant, it was a lovely restaurant, well, from the outside anyway, you had never been in.

"Yes?!" You replied, excited.

"Yeah...well, we're not going there." He laughed loudly.

"Roger!" You complained, if he was in the room with you now, you would have playfully punched his arm, "You're such an arse!" You cursed whilst he was still laughing.

"Sorry, sorry, that was mean..." he finally said, still snickering.

"Yes, it was. So, where are we going then?!" You asked, desperately.

"It doesn't matter, you'll know when we get there. Just wear something decent." He said, a smirk in his voice, "Oh, and red lipstick." He added.