The Angel

Hello, my name is Angel and I am an older sister if you know what I mean. She takes breaks and gets me in so much trouble. And I have to take her everywhere I go. Anyway enough about her, this is my tale, not hers.

This makes it so hard for me to get any work done. But I won't tell you what my work is until later.

So into the story, it was just right after the last day of school, just like every day my sister appears in my room. But today it was just a little different, she tells me that my phone is vibrating and it was just my friends questioning if I could go to the mall. I ordered her to quit answering my phone calls.

So I asked my mom if I could go to the mall by myself but like every time she replies I have to take her with me, she says " take Annie with you never know if you will need her". So she gave me money for the bus and I sit right next to some overweight chap. I always wish he doesn't start communicating with me. We eventually get there at 3:00 pm! and I can't locate her, I can't find Annie! I was so startled until I turned around and there she stood!

So I go into the mall and can't find my friends and I realized that there isn't anyone there, then a shadow of a large man jumps out onto the wall and informs me that he called me to come here and that his name is Shadow and was going to destroy me and my family. And jostles me out a window. Then I can sense the glass stick in my skin. I am falling, falling, falling, and finally, I feel myself soaring up.

I see a beautiful lady who I thought was an angel but really all I could make out was a clock eye. But I don't remember precisely what I said but I do remember she responded:" do you really want to help your sister?" I say "of course" I must be dreaming, why would I say this?. Then she whirls around her arms and makes me into an angel. And suddenly she has disappeared and I am on the ground and I get up and find I have angel wings.

I quickly questioned one thing, and one thing only: how do I put them away? Finally after a lot of trying I yelled: "go away you butterfly wings!" Then they went away. So I when out in an exploration of my sister. And I realized that I was completely immersed was under water.

So I swam to the surface and seen the mall was engulfed in flames! I grasped that Shadow was out to kill my sister. I had an unmistakable feeling that I shouldn't think she was dead but also wasn't hurt either. I got out my wings again and sped inside the mall. I could hear her crying and seen her sitting on the floor I grabbed her and raced out of there.

She couldn't recognize my face but I couldn't either because my hair was concealing my face. I delivered her home (I'll never take the bus again) she wanted to see my face but I wouldn't let her. I told her never to tell her parents about that evening( as if I never knew her). She nodded and went indoors.

I put down my wings and hurried inside. As soon as I arrived inside my mom gave me a "where were you" face. I stated, "at the mall". She replied "the mall was on fire" and acknowledged towards the TV screen.

"What we are witnessing here is the Java mall mystery fire no one knows who or what caused it but all we saw leaving the scene is a shadow but we all know that couldn't start it!" declared the news reporter with a fake smile and laugh plastered on his face. So stupid what's up I thought. I laughed. Then my mom said, "I asked where you were!" I said "I already told you! I was at the mall! And there wasn't a fire when I was there"

And all of the sudden I hear a scream. I rushed into my sister's room and she said " I thought you were dead! So I went the bus by myself!" she was a good actor. Then I challenged, "then who paid for your ticket?" "the bus driver said it was free" " no I paid for it! You didn't see me I was in the back" I realized that she had many burns and cuts on her arm. And I saw a scar that came from her head down. Then I stepped into my bedroom and searched up the shadow and all it told was a shadow was a thing that follows you around. Ugh, I despise the internet.