chapter.6

(A/N:IM SOOO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER PLS FORGIVE ME THANK YOU)
As the music started sasuke walked off stage leaving sakura on stage.

"cut me up like a knife, and i feel it, Deep in my bones" sakura started.

Slowly the song started getting faster and the crowd started swaying from left to right.

After sakura sang her part as sasuke walked on stage earning claps and loads of uproars from the crowd.

Together they sang happily and moved with the beat.

When they were done the crowd clapped again.

They were pretty sure their friends, especially Ino and hinata were dancing their hearts out since everyone knew how much those two loved this song.

Deep in the corners you could find a girl named Ashley singing along the lyrics and standing next to her the narrator of the story singing as well.

The song ended and sasuke gave sakura a hug.

"I promise you no promises but it's a yes from me" sasori clapped.

"Me too" deidara intimidated.

"That was good, maybe" hidan jaded.

"You got four yeses thank you" kakuzu chuckled.

(NOTE THERE IS NO WINNER)

Sasuke chuckled before holding sakura's hand and running back to the group.

"Welcome back, lady in pink" naruto greeted.

"Dude we had to tie up ino and hinata to stop them from running on stage and screaming the song" suigetsu bubbled. (pls don't ask)

After some teasing and compliment giving the generator walked back ino the room to anounce the next performance.

"NEXT WE HAVE THE SCOUTING REGEMENT, PLEASE GET READY FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL START IN TWENTY MINUTES!" he shouted before walking away again.

The scouting legions was the group of funny height differences.

They all were wearing what seemed to be a brown leather jacket with white pants and thier was a logo of a pair of wings on their back.

There were five girls and seven boys. They looked like they were whispering something which made the girls run into the outfit room.

the boys remained the way they areand they waited for the girls.

After ten minutes the girls came back dressed up in sports bras and shorts.

They seemed like they were doing some dance.

Everyone in the room seemed to be shocked by the girls bodies.

"THE GROUP THAT WAS JUST CALLED PLEASE COME ON STAGE NOW!" the generator shouted and the group of teenagers ran towards the curtain.

It seemed like they were going to perform first before taking to the judges.

First a short blonde girl and a black haired girl walked on stage.