RULES

REQUESTS: CLOSED
DO NOT COMMENT!

RULES:

▪ Credit me on my main account, illustration and NOT on this account. Credit needs to be either in the description or in one of the chapters.

▪ Your book doesn't have to be published for me to make you a cover.

▪ If you're requesting multiple covers, please comment them all at once instead of once everyday.

▪ Be patient and kind. I'm not available 24/7.

▪ I am NO longer making every single cover requested because I used to have a lot of difficult requests that resulted in awful covers. If I don't accept your request, it's because you 1) didn't fill out the form completely 2) made your request too difficult for me to make successfully or 3) had a face claim that made it hard for me to use for the cover example.

▪ Fill out the form COMPLETELY.

COVER EXAMPLES:

These are examples of specific cover designs below.  Take note of the descriptions listed:

#1: Title will be sprawled all over the cover

#1: Title will be sprawled all over the cover. A brush font will be used.

#2: Title will cover most of the picture, and look like it's going out of frame. A cursive font will be used.

#3: Title will be behind face claim. The font 'Couture Bold' will be used.

#4: Picture will be in black and white. Half of the title will be in a cursive font, while the other half will be in 'Couture Bold.'

#5: Title will blend in with the background. The font 'Couture Bold' will be used.

#6: Title will be on the face. A cursive font will be used.

FORM:

Title:
Author: (either username or your name)
Subtitle: (optional)
Face Claim:
Cover Example:
Mood:

Thanks for requesting!