"Dear santa, I will wake up early, I will wash my own clothes, I will listen to mummy even though she annoys me, I promise I will behave but please, pretty please can you gift a friend this Christmas?" the little girl tightly closed her eyes and prayed to santa before her mother barged in her room to check whether her mischievous daughter is alseep or not.

A slight smile tugged on the mothers lips as she saw her daughter quitely praying to santa.

She let out a small cough making the little girl open her eyes almost immediately in surprise.

"mummy you scared me, I was gonna sleep now" she pouted as she fixed her pillow.

"yeah yeah, I know everything. anyways what did you wish for?" the mother asked curiously.

"no! how can I tell that? otherwise it won't come true" she kept her head on the pillow and closed her eyes shut.

"alright, alright. don't get all worked up" she tugged her daughter under the blankets and then made her way to close the curtains.

she came back to her bed and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

"goodnight sweetie"

"eww mummy dont kiss me, Im a grown up now" the girl wiped her forehead while frowning.

Her mother chuckled seeing her adorable behaviour.

"but you'll forever be a child my eyes honey" her mother pouted softly.

"yeah yeah" chaeyoung rolled her eye and flipped over.

"hey, dont show me that sass!"

"mummy dont hit my butt. hmph. I'm not taking to you. goodnight"

"wow look at you being all sassy. okay okay, I'm going now. goodnight"

And so the mother walked out of the door while praying to god that whatever her daughter had wished for to come true.

-

a/n : helloooo I'm back from the dead with another story and idk about you but I'm sure I'm gonna love this cause its a mixture of two of my fav movies.
Hope I wont put this book on hold like the other one lol.
I was gonna post this book on my main acc but then that acc had toooooo many books on hold or pending or still going on lmao.

Hope you all will like this fantasy story.

originally titled 'dear santa' .

-xoxo