(2) The Cheater

I really don't have time to edit so I'm sorry. Oh and, I have no idea if these are too short -~- Anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry--

"So, how do you not know you are a... Doll?" I ask with a full mouth of pizza.

"Um, I remember being with my girlfriend... Oh sh*t! My girlfriend! Marzia!" he said, all of the sudden freaking out.

"Whoa what?!" I say, shoving pizza into my mouth, and following him to the front door.

He jumps up, and tries to get the doorknob.

"You can't go out! You are a walking doll, remember?" I say, picking him up.

"But, my girlfriend! She must be worried sick!" he says, jumping up and down on my hand.

"Just tell me the full story." I say calmly, sitting down.

"So, I was eating dinner with my girlfriend, and there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it, and that's all I remember." he says, sitting down sighing.

"Ok, well how about I go and see what she is up to, and tell her a made up story about how you crashed into my house with your car and currently in the hospital." I say, grabbing another slice of pizza and standing up.

"You would do that for me?" he says, bringing his tiny arm up to where his heart should be.

Does he even have a heart? He is so tiny...

"Sure, but if you eat all of the pizza, I'll kill you." I state, putting on my hoodie.

"Ok, ok. And tell me what happens when you get back." he says, and I walk out of my house, and on to where Felix sent me.

xxxxxxxxx

"This better be the right address..." I say to myself, stepping up on to the porch.

I take a deep breath, and knock three short times.

I hear some movement, and a girl answers the door.

She looks tired, her hair is messy, and she is only wearing a t-shirt, and panties.

"Um, uh... My name is Ryan, and I-" I start.

"Who's that babe?" I hear a southern voice ring out, and see two arms wrap around the girls waist.

He glares at me, and scowls.

"Can I help you?" he growls.

I make some weird choking/ trying to talk noise, and back up.

"I, uh, sorry. I'll leave." I say, nearly falling down the wooden stairs.

Oh crap.

What am I going to tell Felix?

xx

A/N

Heyo!

Geez, that was cheery...

It's 3 in the morning... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay \(●⌒∇⌒●)/

I've had way to much sugar.

But, if you are reading this, THE PLOT HAS THICKENED A TINY BIT {•0•}/

Well, see ya.

-Fabulouspewdiecry