XXV

Ello I'm back with a long-ass chapter !!!

Important: there are two prominent religions mentioned in this chapter. The most prominent religion is called the Faith of The One, which Harry, Reina and majority of the people in the realm follows. Then there's the faith of the Messiah which the foreigners of Khidos follows.

This will be explained further on in the chapter and any questions you have now will also probably be answered!

TWO REMINDERS: the foreign language is Arabic and when it is spoken in the chapter it's in Italics. Writing in actually Arabic would've confused me more than anything so I chose not to do it that way.

AND

There are five main houses that the Styles family rule over, including House Rahraenos. Keep that in mind for this chapter.

Anyways excuse any errors and ENJOY!

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"If you hadn't disobeyed my orders of staying in this castle, this ambush never would have happened."

"Well father, we couldn't help it. Reina's grandmother was sick and I wasn't going to let her spend another minute in this castle while Lady Aella continued to suffer without her granddaughter by her side," Harry spoke lowly and firmly, pale eyes gazing challengingly at his father.

The King was sat on the Golden Throne, dresses in fine crimson silk with sparkling gold embroidery; mighty crown sitting on the top of his head. His Hand, Jorey, was stood near him, dark locks almost greying, dressed in expensive emerald silk. They both had stern expressions on their faces as they focused their gaze on Reina, whom held her head up high, standing close to Harry with his hand resting on her lower back.

"I advise you not to speak to your King like that," the Hand, Jorey, spoke to Harry sternly, making Harry averting his gaze angrily to the side, jaw clenching.

"Whatever," Harry muttered, turning his gaze to focus on them again. "Now, we came here to discuss the event of the ambush that occurred a night ago."

"Yes we were concerned about the ambushers being foreigners," the King spoke, switching his gaze to Reina when he spoke. "Harry told us that the symbols from the masks of the ambushers resemble ones that were on necklaces your mother used to wear."

"Where did you learn this from?" Reina finally spoke, snapping her questioning gaze to Harry. The new information already gave Reina and idea of who the ambushers may be and their purpose.