Chaotic Lunch Out With The Squad

Azura's POV

We had just exited the gym and were  heading out to lunch. Fortunately, we were near the busiest part of our city, so it was just a short walk away from the campus
Unfortunately, Jared had thrown multiple hissy fits because we weren't going to McDonald's that day, what he does on a  regular basis according to Arthur. I mean,  I had wanted to go to McDonald's as well mostly because I needed fries (More like wanted) again. Seriously, this addiction to fries needs to stop.

Instead, we were going to Olive Garden, because Max and Hiro wanted something other than heart murdering fast food. We, the squad as Jared and Max call it looked quite unusual. Why? You ask well, because we were eight ecstatic seventeen year-olds racing through the main sidewalks trying to land a good spot at Olive Garden in the busy lunch rush hour.

I was at the front of the pack along with Jared who had gotten his mood up since the group turned his fast food offer down. Running through a crowd of people isn't all that glamorous though, as the shoving, pushing and clamoring people  would get in your way to glorious food.

"Don't worry sidekicks!! We're almost there!!!" Jared screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping to capture the ears of his friends behind him.
"Yeah right, were not even a block away yet doofus." I argued, seeing as the crowd on the sidewalk wasn't getting any thinner.
"Sure we are. You just have to believe that this painfully slow human traffic is unclogging as we speak. Max interrupted
"Can you guys just stop arguing for a moment?" Hiro said panicking that this would turn into a full blown argument on the streets of Chicago.

This went on with me and Jared threatening to punch each other on the nose and it being the others' responsibility to calm us down until we reached our destination.

Finally, we reached Olive Garden and bursting through the the doors after sprinting through the parking lot, our energy fueled by sheer hunger. But before that, like Arthur's luck ran out, right in the middle of a deserted parking lot......
He slipped on an oil and water leak, causing him to fall backwards.

Jared immediately doubled over in laughter, clutching his sides and barely breathing enough to keep him up.
Max did the same, only he had actually fallen as well making Jared laugh harder.
Hiro was red in the face, his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.
Alisa and Francine were strait faced, although they had big smiles on.
Ersebet was a mix of both Alisa and Max, nearly collapsing from trying to hold it in.
And I was already on the parking lot ground laughing along with Max

After that incident, and Arthur calming down enough not to hit me, Max and Jared, we headed inside.

We picked the largest table in there and decided to order. The waiter had a troubled expression on, seeing as how many we were would probably keep the cooks busy for way too long. After we ordered, we decided to chat for a bit. It was then that Jared told me about his sister Nicki, and how much of a nuisance she is in his eyes.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't see it like that all the time Jared, just think about it. I mean..."
"Don't see it like that, last night she nearly poured peanut butter on my guitar!!" Jared cut me off.
"Maybe she's just like this for a while, it might subside somehow."
"Oh, I'd like to see you try carrot-top." Jared snickered.
"You wanna go, corn muffin?!!?" I spat back, preparing to have an all out roughhouse in Olive Garden.

Thankfully our food came before we could start actually yelling. We enjoyed our food when a certain someone came up to our table.

"Hey Artie! Hey Zura!" He said
It was Arthur's brother. The rest of the group was confused for a moment, but then Arthur intervened.
"Well, as you guys can see, this is my older brother.