What the hell?

The next day, Clark makes a huge mistake by inviting both Mike and Louis to hang out with her and Arabella since the others were busy.

At first, it was super awkward since Arabella and Clark did their best to keep the two guys away from each other.

Then after a while, they calm down and start talking.

"I'm going to go cook something for lunch." Clark says walking into the kitchen. Arabella follows shortly, thinking Mike and Louis were already fine.

"Why the hell are you here?" Louis angrily asks Mike.

"Chill dude. I was invited to hang out." Mike says walking outside for some fresh air.

"And which retarded person invited someone like you?" Louis asks Mike just to get on his nerves.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" Mike asks, exasperated.

"Fight me then." Louis says walking into the parking lot.

"Hell no." Mike says following the younger boy.

"Why? You scared? Someone please call the wah-mbulance." Louis smirks, taunting Mike.

"You know what, fine! Let's fight right here, right now."

Mike rolls his sleeves up while Louis tosses his jacket off. The two glare at each other, not noticing that somebody has joined them.

"Hey dudes!" a guy says.

Mike and Louis turn to look at the stranger beside them.

"Are you gonna fight? Let me join!" the guy says, grinning madly.

Mike is about to reply when the guy cuts him off, "Let's fight sissys. Imma beat you up. Let's do this!"

Louis pushes the weird guy when he tries to get closer, this makes the stranger glare, "Oh shit is about to go down now....literally."

He starts pulling his pants down, revealing his blue elephant underwear which was stained with poo.

The stranger starts wiggling the trunk of the elephant, "Still wanna fight?"

"What the hell?!" Louis says as he runs out of the parking lot behind Mike, leaving his jacket behind.