One

After Colleen had left Lilly sat down on the couch. She turned on Stranger Things, ready to binge watch the whole series yet again. But somehow she couldn't concentrate on the show today. Her mind kept wandering back to Colleen.

They had clicked straight away, although Lilly had been so nervous at first. Miranda Sings had been her favorite YouTuber since 2008, and finally collabing had been exhilarating. Colleen was so much funnier and prettier and on the whole just better in person than through a screen. She was the first person who understood what it was like to do a character, the only YouTuber she'd felt completely comfortable doing Manjeet in front of.

She was glad Colleen had liked the script. Lilly had tried to come up with the best one yet in honor of her fav being on her channel. Collen, or Miranda, in this case, had added in lots of funny improvisations that had nearly made Lilly break character. That was another thing in which Colleen outshone her. She never seemed to break!

Lilly didn't even notice that the first three episodes were already over. She turned the TV off. The noises were distracting her in her day dream.

A knock on the door made her snap back to reality. She walked across the room to open it.

"Hi Lilly. I'm sorry to bother you again, but I think I forgot my sun glasses here. Have you seen them?"

It was Colleen. Lilly tried to play it cool.

"No no, it's no bother. Come to think of it, I do think there's a pair of shades lying on the counter. I'd never put mine there, so they must be yours. Come in and get them."

Did that sound rude? If Colleen was offended, she didn't show it.

"Thanks, oh yeah, there they are! Thank you so much! And also thank you again for a wonderful collab, I really admire your creativity."

"The pleasure is all mine, I had so much fun!"

As Colleen turned to go again, Lilly was relieved and sad at the same time. She would have loved to spend more time with this marvelous human being, but being around her also made Lilly's heart beat like crazy. It was a strange feeling.

Lilly had never thought she was straight, but she had never felt in to girls either. She had rather identified as asexual for the last ten years. But now she felt so attracted to this one girl she had only met once.

Lilly sighed as she plopped down on the couch yet again, falling back into her day dream.