Murdered Heart

Murdered Heart

Story Written by: plusle_minum

All Rights Reserved ©2014

*****

Prologue:

“Shut the fuck up or else, I’ll murder you I swear.” There’s a guy who were known as a heartbreaker and a murderer.  He hates stupid girls for all times.  He ruins everything, anything when you come into his life.

“Palibhasa bading!”  The girl replied.

 “Do you want me to throw my jabs of hate and lust on your face?! Or a stab of pride and envy?! Shut that non-sense thing otherwise I’ll kill you!”  The girl can’t answer instead; she walked away and began to cry.

People kept staring at him with questions on their mind.  ‘Why he acted like that?’, ‘Why he’s too dreadful on that girl?’

                “What are you looking for?”

                “Tss.”

                “Stop staring at me, please. Bring it to an end” He said on a sarcastic manner.

                “Stop messing me.”

                “Am I making sense here?!”

That guy is annoying.  He made troubles when he’s bored.

That guy is irritating. He is loud. He talks non-sense/ trash /hell words.

He doesn’t have friends because of his attitude still, girls admired him a lot for the reason that he has an angel-looked face that other guys can’t reproduce, but that  good-looking face seems nothing to everyone, he treated girls imperfectly and he doesn’t  care of everything he done --- that’s the reason why. 

He has an angel look but he has an evil emblem --- disgusting and frustrating. 

Beware of him.

Don’t fall in love to a mischievous sprite.

He can murder your heart.

But...

                Despite of being too cruel of that boy, there’s a girl who couldn’t see the bad sides of that man instead she looked forward and tried to cope up with that lad. She wished that she can help him from the boundaries that made an awful reason why that guy was stand-in like that.

Can she help? Or she will just regret?

 She doesn’t know what she’s doing. That guy is a freakin’ evil monster.