chapter 15

Nike-

The paramedics came 5 long ass minutes later. she stopped shaking but foam was oozing out of her mouth and she was not responding. me and my boys went to the hospital an 10 mins later to check on ma girl. I asked what room was she in and they told me 702. I made my way down the hallway and saw eddie sitting down with his head down in his hands. I knew this messed him up. I approached him and asked him what happened.

E- she is in a coma they said she was to stressed out and that sent her body into a shock causing her to have a sezuire.

N- what about the baby?

E- what baby they didn't tell me about no baby.

N- we'll she's having a baby boy

E- wow  my baby girls is really growing up on me huh. how far along is she?

N- almost a month.

E- well some good comes out of this I hope.

************************************************************************************************************************

I seen the doctor come out of her room and asked about my unburned child.

N- hey excuse me this is my wife trina I wanted to know how is my child doing.

Doctor- well son by the looks of things she will be in a coma for at least a few months or years and we will be giving her the feeding tube so her and her baby can still be growing.

N- how severe was this?

Doctor- it was pretty bad but she pulled threw and is responding to the medication very well. and by the time she come out of this she will need to be put on bed rest. we also seen that she was dehydrated is she drinking enough water and tea like she suppose to?

N- no sir but she has been throwing up a lot lately

Doctor- well that solves that. if you do plan on having another child later on,  when she is throwing up imam need you to make sure she drinks 2 bottles of water to replace the fluid.

N- ok thank you

Doctor- my pleasure. if you want to go see her you can.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I walked in the room and just broke down. I couldn't help but think that this was my fault. telling her all this stuff and not helping her like I should've. I grabbed her hand and kissed her forhead.

"baby I know you can hear me but you just cant respond to me. I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry for putting you through so much and not being there when you needed me. I don't know how long you will be like this but I promise I will handle the issue the way you wanted it. I love you *tears up*  baby please wake up. I need you. well I got to go ill be here everyday ok"

eddie walked in and he instantly broke down. "this is all my fault" he yelled pacing back and forth. he came and grabbed her other hand "baby girl im sooo sorry. I feel like I  failed you as a brother. I shouldn't have had you been with me all these years. I know you with daddy and I tell him imma get that hoe back and kj. im leaving tonight so I can get this thang jumping, I know you gone pull through faster then what them bitch ass doctors say. I love you and my unborn nephew".

he kissed her hand and began to walk out. before he left he stopped and said "call me every week to let me know how she doing. when she wake up don't have her think about kj and shorna I want her to be at peace" I nodded and he left.

one question that always been in my head every time I see eddie and toya and we in the hospital why don't toya ever come inside the room? she always sit outside and look like a bag of struggle. I guess I will find out later but right now I got to get and ready and handle shorna ass.

well well well look what we have here.  for all of you that read my other book  I will be updating forever mine in another week. im planning on trying to finish this book by this Saturday. so prepare for updates at random. sorry for the short chapter btw.....

do you think she will pull threw fast?

when she wake up what do you think she will do?

baby boy names get creative I want sum rare....