Meet Day

Katie's POV (most of the story will be in katie's pov)

The alarm on my phone buzzed and I was forced to wake up. I laid in bed for a couple of minutes before even opening my eyes. I got up and said to myself "meet day, you got this donnelly." I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I wrapped the towel around me and went to get my leo. I put on my leo quickly, making sure I have enough time to do my makeup and hair. I rushed back to the bathroom and blow dried and brushed my hair. I put it in a bun. I went downstairs and made pancakes for breakfast. I was the only one awake so I had the whole living room to myself. I watched tv and ate my pancakes. After I went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I didn't go full out but I still put on a bit. I went on instagram and took a picture. I captioned it "meet ready" and posted it. I saw Annie tagged me in a post. It was a screenshot from out video chat last night. It was captioned "good luck at your meet katie kate! i wish i could be there to cheer you on! ily katie <3" I commented "thank you annie banannie! ily more :)" I read some of the comments. Many of them said "aww #kannie!" Another said "i ship kannie" and a few others said "ship" I wish Annie could come to the competition. I turned on my spotify and sang along to the songs. Time flew by and before I knew it we were in the car on the way to the meet. We got to the gym and I was a nervous wreck. 

                                                                                       AFTER THE MEET

The meet is over and Mrs. Leblanc and my mother we talking on the phone to see if Annie & me could hang out before Annie leaves for LA. "Katie!" My mother called. "Get your things ready for Annie's!" She called again. Yay! I get to see my best friend again!! I packed eagerly to see Annie. We drove there and I hopped out when we arrived. I gave my mom a quick hug and ran to the door and knocked. Annie opened the door and when we saw each other we gave each other the biggest hug. We hugged for about 5 minutes before actually letting go. Im so thankful for a best friend like Annie. Annie said "I missed you so much katie!". "I missed you more!" I said. We went to her room and as we walked up the stairs Hayley came running down. "Katie!!" She said happily. "hey Hay!" I said and gave her a hug. Hayley is like my little sister I've never had. I love her. When we got to Annie's room we sat on her bed and talked forever. It felt like hours. I think now is the time I tell Annie I'm bi..."Annie.." I said. "Yeah katie?" She said back, curiously. "Don't go crazy but...I'm bisexual..and I like you.."I said and looked away, scared for her reaction. Annie just wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her too. Even though I was confused. "Katie..I like you too.." Annie whispered in my ear. I just smiled.