Somewhere to remeber us

Hello my name is Savannah and welcome to my first one shot :) yes you can send in request and I don't mind but please no fillie I don't want them to feel uncomfortable. Also I am not trying to make any of them feel uncomfortable

(Age) el- 15 mike-16
~ ~ ~
'Come in the water's fine' the black haired boy grinned at El. El was sitting on the edge of the river bank, slightly dipping your toes in the cooling liquid.

'It's absolutely freezing, mike.' El retorted, smiling slightly. El and her boyfriend had decided to go a discreet pool of glinting water, hidden deep in the woods. Mike has soon stripped down and jumped into the water, El was more cautious.

'El come onnn' Mike whined before swimming over and gently wrapping his hands around both of El's ankles.

'No. Mike , don't you dare' El warned, raising her  eyebrows slightly as a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.

'Honestly El, I have no idea what you're on about...' His grin grew wider and El braced herself . Mike suddenly pulled her ankles and El was greeted by the icy water; it surrounded El until she  felt the same hands that had introduced her into the pond, around her waist. Mike pulled her up out of the water and El wrapped her legs around his waist.

'I hate you. I really do.' El said, trying to keep a stern expression until the edges of her mouth started to tilt up and a smile ruined your severe exterior. Mike frowned.

'Really? I could've sworn that wasn't what you were shouting last night' he dwindled, an arrogant smirk plastered on his face. El lightly poked his cheek,

'Oh my god, shut up.' El  laughed out before Mike started heavily walking towards the river bank . El unwound her  legs and he carefully placed you on the ground.

'El , I have to tell you something' His smile faltering slightly, his eyes turned to the ground and he started fidgeting with his hands.

'Go on then, spit it out Mikey.' El nervously giggled

'I-uh-Well. Us- You and me, I mean...' Mike sighed, 'El, I think we should break up.'

El smile dropped and you searched Mike's face for any signs of humour. This was surely a joke. When her eyes were only met with a blank stare El scowled.

'Are you being serious mike?'

He nodded.

'Why now? Why here?' El eyes widened 'Did you bring me here to just break up with me, is that what this is?'

Mike': eyes finally met hers, the corners of his mouth were downturned and his eyebrows knitted together.

'El, no. That wasn't why I wanted to bring you here. I wanted you to have memories of us. I want this place to remind you of me, to remind you of us.'

'Mike, why the hell would I want to remember you?!'

'Please. Don't say that El, don't say anything you'll regret' Mike begged, his eyes were pleading.

'ANYTHING I'LL REGRET? Mike, you've just fucking told me that you don't love me anymo-'

'I didn't say that, not in the slightest' Mike interjected

'What does it matter if you actually said it or not? Whatever, I'm done with this. See you around.' El spat as she heaved herself to her feet and spun on her heel.

'El? Don't forget me. Please, just remember.' Mike appealed to you.

'I hope I fucking forget.'El snapped back as she walked out of the forest and entered back into reality.