Destiny's baby sister

Me:"Hi, I'm back. And with me, we have Riley. Hi, Riley!"

Riley:"Hi, Strawberry! How is your day so far?"

Me:"Perfectly fine, thanks for asking. And how are you?"

Riley:"Really good, I'm happy to be here."(smiles)

Me:"Perfect. So shall we start?"

Riley:"Sure!"

Me:"First question, who's your parents?"

Riley:"My parents are Donatello and Rarity Hamato. They are amazing."

Me:"How old are you?"

Riley:"I'm six years old, I'm the second youngest in the family. CandyCane is the youngest. He is like a baby brother to me and all my cousins. He is so cute, uncle Leo says he got in from his parents."

Me:"Okay, which parent are you mostly like?"

Riley:"I think I am mostly like my daddy. You know, science and stuff. But uncle Raph says I got a Drama queen from both of my parents."(giggles)

Me:"Okay, can you think about something about you that would make people think "how can she even be related to her parents?!"?"

Riley:"I guess it would be the fact that I have no problem with getting a bit dirty when I play. I actually love to play in the dirt. My mom once said "If you continue getting so dirty, you will soon have to wash your own clothes, young lady." It didn't work."

Me:"It never worked on my brother neither. So who is your favorite uncle?"

Riley:"Hm, let me think... uncle Mikey, I think, or maybe uncle Leo..."

Me:"Who is your favorite aunt?"

Riley:"Well, that should be, aunt Sweetie belle, aunt Twilight, aunt Applejack, aunt Miwa and aunt Pinkie!"(smiles)

Me:"Isn't that all of them?"

Riley:"Yes, it is!"

Me:"Hehe, so do you have any magic powers?"

Riley:"Yes, I can control soil and stone."

Me:"And the last question, are you mommy's or daddy's little girl?"

Riley:"I'm both, and I like it that way!"(smiles)

Me:(giggles)"Well, that was all. Thank you for coming, Riley."

Riley:"Thank you, it was fun."