2-Jiraiya Kou

Storm's POV
  After meeting some new friends and Classmates yesterday I bacame more cheerful than the past few years...And still in the present they still hate...I don't know why but I'm happy!...
ring ring'ring'ring'
Storm:Hello?
Mikayo:Storm...Are you free today?
Storm:yeah..Why?
Mikayo: Let's go bonding with Mizuki!Please go!
Storm:Uh sure where are we going to meet?
Mikayo:Sankaku Park
Storm:Sure..Bye
Mikayo:Byee~
  And there it goes first bonding with friends in Kyoto...Kyaa I'm so excited...I picked out a clothe that was good for strolling...

I picked out a clothe that was good for strolling

It's the most comfortable one so I wore it...As I walked too Sankaku Park someone covered my eyes!

Storm:Who is this?!Mikayo?!
???:Nope
Storm:"it's a boy"MIZUKI?!
???:Nope..
Storm:"Wait that voice"Daisuke Nii
Daisuke:Boo yah!
Storm: You little Rascal!!!
Daisuke:Uh uh uh...be nice to your brother!
Storm:Grrrr
Daisuke:Look at this I'm much more taller than you now Storm!
Storm:Yeah yeah what do you want?
Daisuke:Nothing I just saw you here saw I tricked you!
Storm:...Ok stop...STOP!How about you come with me and meet my friends!
Daisuke:Sure!
  After all that discussion...I and Daisuke Nii went to Mikayo and Mizuki's area....
Mikayo: You're late!
Mizuki: Explanation?
Storm: I'm sorry but why don't you ask my Idiotic Older Brother here..
Daisuke:Hey...
Mizuki:You have an older brother?Woah
Mikayo:You don't look alike
Storm: I'm still here Ya know!
Mizuki:Sorry...
Storm: Let's just go

  As we left Mizuki Mikayo's been lovey dovey... I'm so jealous..I won't be Suprised nobody would like an ugly girl like me... suddenly a guy bumped into me...
Storm:Ahhh!
???: I'm sorry let me help you up

He handed out a hand...I accepted it...
Storm:thank you...*dusting of clothes**looks at the person*Ah! y-you! You're the one who helped the lady on the station!...
???:I am?...
Storm:Yeah!You gave the lady some Lansonez!My name is Kikuchi Storm..*Bowing up and down*
???:The name's Jiraiya Kou..
Storm:Nice to meet you Jiraiya Kun
Mikayo:STORM WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!
Storm:Sorry!I got to go bye see you!

Kou's POV
So that's why her face was so familiar..And she also saw me gave Lansonez to the lady on the train..haha...How lucky....But..I just got a feeling she's being bullied by her Schoolmates in her school...I want to make her pretty..