7

Chapter 7

** written in 3rd person's POV

Abi saw Dr. Trayton. Talking to a flirty nurse. It's pretty obvious! That nurse tries to seduce Dr. Trayton but biting her lower lip, doing a seductive smile, placing her pen on her lips then biting it, and her uniform's deferent from the other nurses! The skirt's shorter, with her huge breast yes, her cleavage is really an eye-catching if you were a guy.

Why am I thinking about these shits?! Abi thought.

" Hey, Doc. I-I need you. M-my sister needs you. S-She's awake now. " Abi rushingly said. Her eyes wondered around that flirty nurse with disgust! And with the nurse also wondered her with a Hey-bitch-you-just-ruined-our-moment look.

" Please, call me Trayton. " Trayton said.

The flirty nurse turned her back and walked away when Trayton called her.

" Uhmm, Brenda. " Oh, Brenda is the name. Abi thought.

Brenda looked back at him.

" Please, cancel all my appointments. " Trayton instructed.

" OK " then Brenda walked away.

" What was it again? " asked Trayton.

" It's my sister, Andi. She's awake now. " Abi said.

- x

Trayton's checking Andi's condition.

" She needs more rest. " Trayton said, placing his stethoscope back around his neck.

Abi nodded.

" You can tell her everything. Just don't be in a rush. That could confuse her. Start introducing yourself and telling her about her. " Tapping me on my shoulder.

" Call me or the nurse if you need anything. " He said before leaving the room.

" Yes. Thank you " Abi said smilingly.

Trayton just posted his sweet smile.

Abi! You created such a big mess! She muttered to herself. Abi's mind was full of advantages plans for her and Chad but then the ' what ifs ' just pops out of her mind. And yeah, guilt was there too.

She also thought what could make Chad thought that she was Andi? She thought deeper and deeper. She looked at her dress she was wearing. A pink flesh colored floral pattern dress with dark green colored leaves on it. She went inside the bathroom looking for Andi's worn clothes. It was just like hers. Though it was peach colored floral pattern.

" Oh Shit! " she exclaimed. It was their 20th birthday dress - 2 years ago.

And she just realised that she haven't change since they rushed Andi to this hospital. Then she thought of the car. Andi used her car. While her on the other hand used Chad's car that made him thought more that She was Andi.

" Andi! " Abi almost jump in surprise. She turned around and

" Chad? " she blinked twice thinking that she was just dreaming. But she got it wrong.

" I- I can ex-. " But before she could continue, Chad cut it off by hugging her. And she didn't see that coming.

" Shh.. I should be the one who should be explaining. I-I should've stop you from leaving. But thank God you're safe. " he said. Still hugging her tight.

They stayed in that position when Abi caught herself returning Chad's hug. Her arms were around Chad's neck. With her eyes close, she thought it as an advantage for her and Chad.