Chapter|8

Laura’s POV

There is no way I seen what I have just seen, my Fiancé just kissed another girl. I thought he loved me the way he told all the time, the way he kissed me for the first time when we confessed our love for each other. I just went to the shops for some stuff to make dinner with to surprise Ross, but no. I come home to find the front door and a girl about the same size as me in-front of Ross, kissing. I don’t know the story no, but I honestly don’t think I want to know why it happened. Once I saw it I said his name in disbelief, his head snapped up and looked at me. The first thing on his face was ‘shit’ he obviously knew how I would feel. I feel betrayed, disgusted and heart-broken. Ross and I are meant to be getting married in under a month and he goes and does this? No, it’s going to take a lot for me to even talk to him. I dropped everything that was in my hands and just ran, I didn’t look back because I could hear Ross’s voice calling after me, I was struggling to see because of the overflowing tears in my eyes. I decided to head the park; it was in the evening so it will be a little full with like 5 people. I’ll some piece to think there. I don’t know what I am going to do now. I entered the park and to my surprise it was empty, no-one was there. I was walking slowly, enjoying the fresh cool breeze brushing against my hot wet cheeks. I haven’t cried like this since I was younger. I found a bench and sat down, I took of my jacket and used it as a blanket since it was cold, and slowly felt my eyes closing. Because of previous events I just let them, and with that I was asleep on the bench in the park.

Ross’s POV

Once Maia left Laura and I, I instantly went into the house and grabbed my phone. I got Laura’s contact up and clicked on ‘call’, it rung and that’s when I heard it, I rushed out to the front door thinking she came back only to find the flip phone on the ground lighting up from my call, I then clicked ‘cancel’ and her phone stopped. That’s when I realise she has ran away, and I don’t know where to either. I walked and walked thinking of places she would be, and then it hit me. There is one place she always goes whenever she gets upset even when she was younger she went there herself. I walked to the location and I sighed in relief, but that smile instantly grew into a frown when I saw 4 guys walk towards her, they were leaning down to have a better look at her, I was slowly making my towards them. One of them was laughing and went to touch her when another pulled him back.

“Let a pro show you how it’s done” he said and leaned down and touched, she woke up and looked and sat straight up. She attempted to run, but the other 3 of them held her down on the bench she cried in pain, that was the last straw for me. I ran over and grabbed the main one by the next and threw across the path causing him to land on half the path and half the grass. The others let go of Laura and came after me, but I was prepared. I got a hold on and swung him into the other and just knocked the other one out. They were all on the ground not moving, only one thing that could be wrong, either I am stronger that I looked or they were drunk.

I looked down at Laura and she was looking around in disbelief, she then started crying. I wanted to help her but I was scared she was push me away and that would crush me. But I chanced it, I got on the ground next to her and pulled onto my lap slowly and carefully in-case she resisted and jumped back out of my grip.

“I am so sorry this happened to you, and I know you don’t want to hear it. But I have an explanation” Laura shut me up by kissing me, I intensified the kiss. I put so much passion and lust into the kiss, it was starting to get heated and that was only one kiss, Laura glided her hands through my hair to the back of my head and pulled on baby hairs, jez for anyone who didn’t know this that is my weak spot. I moaned in the kiss, Laura then parted her lips for 10 seconds and I took that as an opportunity and inserted my tongue and we fought against each other. Kissing Laura was the best feeling I will ever experience in my life. Maybe if Laura and I do get together in that fashion that will top the kiss, who knows.

“You can explain later, let’s go home” I picked her up bridle style and walked home. I walked through the door closed it shut with my foot.

“Come upstairs in 10 minutes” I smiled as I put her down and watched her run up the stairs, I smiled because my eyes stayed focused on her bum for literally a few seconds and I managed to catch it go side to side and trust me, my mind went places and I suddenly felt a little bit on the side. I went into the living-room and sat down, I waited a few minutes then I heard a voice.

“Ross, come on already” she giggled. I chuckled getting up, what she is doing. I ran up the stairs and walked the door to our bedroom, once I stepped in the door way, I swear I forgot to breathe. There she was, lying on the bed in see through lingerie, this wasn’t helping me downstairs. She got off the bed and walked towards me; I closed the door and locked it. I think I know what is going to happen.

“Look Ross, I’ll get the explanation tomorrow. What you did tonight was…there are no words to describe how I feel that you would do that for me. I love you so much that I am going to give you something that no other guy will ever get, ever!” yep, it is. She starting unbuttoning my shirt all the way down. I took it off for her since she already unbuttoned it. She glided her hand down my abs biting her lip. I lifted her chin my finger and leaned down to kiss her passionately, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on hips, but then placed them under her but and she instantly jumped causing me to catch her. She knew where I was going, rather than going to the wall to deepen I carefully placed her on the bed making sure to keep my weight off her and kept on kissing her, she then sat up and I took the opportunity and took her top off and gentle kissed around her chest, I placed my lips on hers once more and undid her bra strap…..well I guess you know where I am going. Laura and I just did it, and I was right it was more amazing than the kiss.

(A/N Ok, like I promised another chapter. What did yous think, do you think Maia has left their lifes forever? Comment and vote.....stay tuned for more)