💕The dateee💕

Hailey's POV:
We arrive at the restaurant. I'm not sure what it's called but it looks really nice. Joey is so nice like for real I can't wait to get to know him better.
Joey's POV:
I try not to keep looking at Hailey the whole car ride here but for real she looks amazing and she is so sweet. I can't wait to talk to her even more.
It is now 6:45. The restaurant is packed and the movie premiere starts at 9 which means we have to be there by 8:15 at the latest.
When we walk into the restaurant we ask the waiter for a table of 4. She says that there are only tables of 2 open unless you want to wait for another hour for a table of 4. Me and Joey  look at eachother and I immediately go next to Joey and say it'll be fine. "We will take 2 tables for 2 then." I tell Lexi to make sure and ask for the manager because Joey knows him and we can get our food right away so that we make it to the premiere on time. We end up ordering our food at around 6:55 and get it at 7:20ish.
I ordered a steak and so did Joey. Neither of us finished but we left it there because we didn't want to take it with us. By the time that we payed for the food and got out of the restaurant it was 8:10 which was perfect because we were so close to the premiere that we could just walk there.
Once we got there we had paparazzi surrounding us and asking us questions. Joey told me to just ignore it. As we were walking I felt joeys hand slightly graze mine and then he casually grabbed my hand. It felt normal...like it was mean to be. We had to go to the carpet to get pictures taken and then go get seats at the movie. The movie we were seeing was pitch perfect 3.
Since we were there so early we all got really good seats. The seating order was Joey me Lexi then Mark. We sat in the middle of the row so that we had the best seats in the house. There was still about 45 minutes before the movie was going to start but me and Lexi had to pee so bad so we had Mark and Joey hold our spots so we could go to the bathroom.
*on our way to bathroom*
Lexi: oh my gosh you guys are totally hitting it off!!
Me: I know I'm really surprised but honestly it just feels like that's how it's supposed to be. But what about you and Mark 😏
Lexi: shushhhh 🤫 we are just friends
Me: hah friends my a** we saw you guys making out *even though we didn't even see them making out*
Lexi: Sh*t you did?? Don't tell anyone!!
Me: oh my god I was jk but did you actually?!?
Lexi: yah but it's whatever
Me: haha ok. What are we gonna do after the premiere?
Lexi: idk maybe we can call and reserve sky zone from 12-2 am
Me: oooo that's a good idea!
Lexi: yah lets mention it to the guys when we get back! Lol do you actually have to pee?
Me: No I just wanted to talk to you lol.
Lexi: ok same lol. Let's head back before we forget about sky zone
Me: I agree
Once we get back to the theater area we go back to our seats and just chill until the movie starts. The seats are like declining seats so they are super nice.
The movie was really good and super funny! Me and Joey were cuddling throughout the whole movie and Lexi and Mark were too. We called out Uber to take us to sky zone. We had the whole trampoline park to ourselves.
We had so much fun we only stayed there for an hour because it was already midnight by the time we got there. Joey told me to put my number and snapchat into his phone and I told him to do the same. We ended up forgetting that we had eachothers phones until we got back into the car for the ride back to lexis. I remembered so we switched phones back just so I could text lex.
I texted Lexi in the dead silent car
Me: Are they going to stay the night?
Lexi✈️💕: ya I think so but I'll ask Mark
Me: okay I just wanna make sure so I can tell joey
Lexi✈️💕: ya they are just gonna stay the night . I think me and Mark will stay in my bedroom and you and Joey can have your bedroom that you put all your clothes in from shopping.
Me: okay sounds good!!
The Uber finally pulls into lexis driveway at 1:37 am. None of us are tired we were just bored in the car.

End of chapter!!!!

Snap: haileywheaton12
Insta: itsjusthaileyyyy