sick in love

Cuphead was a very cool dude and stuff that cool dudes do all the time. Mugman was a very kind man who sometimes worries about things too much. (Name) (last name) just a sweet kind woman who dose bother anyone and she will help other all the time and she can fix or answer an problem.

Cuphead view
........................
I have a chrush on (name) for a along time she was pretty like the Moon but something isnt right why do I feel like someone has a chrush on her too maby is just me but if I lose her what will I be without her and her heart belongs to someone else I will kill them for her love

Your view

.......................................

You had a lot of friends mugs, cups, Boris, bendy, Felix , and Oswald. You were waring your (favorite color) long sleeves and long (favorite color) pants and you have (color hair) and it was (hair length) and you (eye color) shimmer in the sun light.

Mugs view

.................................

(Name) was the most loving person I ever met she cares about us and she all ways help us on missions I had a chrush on her. I really liker her (hair color) and how's it just softly moves in the winds. I really liker and how she dress nicely. It would be sad if someone took her. But that life works.

Bendy view

..............................

(Name) well she in my heart and every time I hold her or hug her I can feel her soft ( skin color) as a pillow. She a firework in the sky and she will never get mad in us. If she cries she will hugs if we are near her. But Cuphead will follow her all the time is like no one will see him.

Boris view

..............................

W what is kind of felling ever time am next to (name) my heart goes fast is that am in love with her no that can't be true is it come on Boris snap out of it I try so hard but her smile makes my heart even faster.

Felix view

........................

(Name) really like my books she will sometimes ask me if she could read one of my books. I wouldn't mind. Every times she reads I will all ways sit next to her and watch her she kinda cute. She will beg for me to play with my ears but sometimes she will all ways wins.

Oswald view

.......................................

Look am not am not the person all ways happy am all was sad and in depression but that Change when I met her. (Name) all ways trying to make me happy am not happy out side but am happy inside. Because she here with me. Love her so much. Oswald come on you will tell her on Friday.

(Okay the next chapter will come out Tomorrow and I know you hate it okay? Okay .) Bye bye and plz end me) also every is going to tell you that they love you)