oops my bad brother

Cuphead view

………………………………………………

Mugs has a dairy. Well little old me would just have too read it. I went to me and mugs room.  And there I was looking every for that dairy. I saw the dairy in mugs scarfs. I check that he wasn't a round. I later in bed and open the dairy.

Mugs dairy

………………………………………

Dear dairy and cups you better not be reading this. I been thinking to ask (name) behind the cherry blossom tree. She adorable with her eyes. I hope she accept my feelings then we could be together.

Cupheads view

…………………………

I couldn't believe my eyes my brother has a crush on my senpia
Ooh but that would be 2 people I have to kill now. I got the most idea ever. I will write a fake note to mugs near the water fall and I will push him. I wrote the note and gave it to mugs.

Mugman view.

…………………………………

Dear mugs I want to meet you by the water fall I want to tell you something but you come and hear it
     Love (name)

My heart was beating slowly I couldn't she want to ask her feeling to and it at 5:00 am I will go

At 5:00 am

Mugman view

…………………………………

I was ready I can't wait to meet her and ask about her feeling to me I was running down stairs and running through the halls. And I went to water falls.

Cuphead view

………………………………

I follow mugs to the water fall and he just stand there I think he was waiting for (name) Chan. I. Quietly tip toe to him.  I push him. Mugs:hey what are you doin- AHHHHHHHH I watched my brother falling and hear a shattered at the bottom. Now Oswald you have 1 day off.  It over now.