Chapter 3: Zanes First Friend

Zane's POV:
For some reason this Kawaii~Chan cat girl thing... is being so nice to me. Although she may seem a bit annoying but she's pretty nice. But also I can tell people are laughing at me because of me talking to her. I feel so miserable... I can't wait to get out of this school when I graduate. Anyways, Kawaii~Chan would always talk to me saying hi and what do I like and stuff like that. Why does she want to get to know me for some reason? I don't understand this cat girl thing!!

-LUNCH TIME-

It's now lunch time. Man I'm starving. I go to an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria and sit and take out my lunch bag. As I take out my lunch Gene Sasha and Zenix come to my table. Their group is called "The Shadow Knights" they cause trouble a lot. I've always wanted to be in their group before but now I don't at all.
"Whatcha eating cyclops?" Said Gene. I can see Zenix and Sasha laughing behind him.
"None of your business Gene. Now go away." I say.
Gene starts to laugh.
"Oh please what are you gonna do if I don't? Cry to your mommy about it?" Gene Sasha and Zenix laugh again.
Why can't they just leave me alone..?
Suddenly I see that cat girl thing Kawaii~Chan behind them mad.. man she looks super mad..
"LEAVE ZANE~KUN ALONE!!" Kawaii~Chan screamed.
The whole school looked over here. I felt so embarrassed. Gene Sasha and Zenix look at her startled.
"Oh a meifwa. Why do you care about this Emo cyclops anyways?" Zenix said to her salty. Sheesh they have problems..
"Kawaii~Chan wants to be Zane~Kuns friend!!" Said Kawaii~Chan.
I look at Kawaii~Chan with a shocked look. Why does she want to be friends with ME?! I don't understand what's so good about me to her!
"Ahahah! That's so-" Zenix gets interrupted by Gene.
"Let her go. Let's go I'm getting bored anyways," Said Gene. He looks back at me. "Later cyclops." Gene laughs and walks away with Sasha and Zenix. I look at Kawaii~Chan confused.
"Are you alright Zane~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan said. She sat down across from me on the table.
"Uhhh y-yeah..." I Said to her shocked. Why is she so.. nice to me..? Why does she want to be my friend? Why ME?

Kawaii~Chan's POV:
I didn't like how those 3 students were treating Zane. I had to stop them. Zane looked at me with a shocked look. I just smile and say, "whatcha eating for lunch? I'm having salmon with fruits!"
"I-I'm having a PB&J..." Said Zane.
"I love those! What's your favorite jelly?" I ask.
"Strawberry..."
"Me too!"
Me talking with Zane right now is amazing! It's going so well! I don't even care what other people think of me talking to Zane. He's a cool guy! Well to me, ahah. Well it seems that other people don't really like Zane and I don't understand why. But anyways, I hope me and Zane can be great friends!

More coming!