Your clothing and a bonus

*jumps into zebra themed bed*
Sooooo. This is the first chap. So let's start.

You see this picture above?
You should. But if you don't here..

As you can see, the picture tells you the length of your bottoms do not categorize you

Like.

Right now, I'm wearing shorts that categorize me as a person who is "Asking for it". And? I like to wear these. They're comfy. So fuck you haters.

Not literally, but love on your haters.

Bonus

Your haters want to be like you.

You like to wear the clothes you want to wear. And they can't, because they are scared of judgement, so they put all the attention on you and try to embarrass you.

See underneath the underneath.

Some aren't like that. They are like, "I want to be friends with you." And then you turn them down, so this happens, "How dare they declined my friendship. Even if they put a fight, I'm going to force them to be my friend or else *insert cliche punching fist into palm*". So basically, sometimes your haters are actually your secret admirers. So watch out for signs or you might just miss it. Or they will go  into the denial stage and start bulling you.

Yeah it's okay to turn them down. But, tell them you aren't comfortable with being friends with them all of a sudden. Try to first be acquaintance. If that doesn't work.

Tell them you tried and you can't be friends because of blah blah blah.

So yeah.

Sometimes, just it all starts with the clothes.

- Yaoi4lifeforever

December 17, 2017