Naïveté

I sway my hips to the banging music. Right now, I am the music and music is me. The dance floor smells of heavy perfume mixed with sweat. I am being touched everywhere that can be touched and some guy is grinding against me; I didn't think it was possible for him to get any closer. But I don't care. I am enjoying myself right now and nothing is going to get in my way. My body sways with rhythm but my heart is shattering after each beat.

I miss him. I really do. How can he do this to me? I thought... I really thought he was different.

After the forth drink and an half hour small talk with a random guy, my hand is messing up with his hair, his tongue exploring my mouth and his hands gently caressing my thigh and bottom, lifting me out from the cab to his house. He slams me against the front door, knocking my breath away. While gently nibbling on my jaw line, his hand fumbles with the keys. he pushes the door open, drags me in and kicks it close violently, resuming the kiss as fast as possible. I turned him around, putting my self in control. I run my hands down his body, mess up his shirt to get my access to his firm stomach. He unbuttons his shirt while I run my hands up and down his torso, teasingly pressing my fingers lightly when I was near his crotch but softly runs my hand up his tone chest again.