chapter 1

Sara sign up for summer camp. Chris said okay guys this is Sara Snow she is staying her with us. Everybody jaw dropped.

Cody said woah hot chick

Cody said woah hot chick. Sara said why thank you. Cody said your welcome. Mike said nice to meet you names Mike this is Cody and Dave. Sara said nice to meet you too. Sara said hey Cody can you go into the girl's cabin okay. Cody said sure. After the camera Chris put Sara with the screaming goffers. Sara and Cody went into the girl's cabin the girls left so Sara and Cody can talk. Sara said okay let's get you a feminine look. Sara use her magic on Cody and she grab a dress for Cody. So they went to the hall and Sara open the door and everybody looked at her. Sara said hey guys I want you to meet a new Cody instead of geek and pervert and here is feminine Cody come on in boy. Cody came in and everybody jaw dropped of what Cody is wearing.

This is what Cody is wearingNoah said woah

Noah said woah. Cody tilt his head and said um guys your nose are bleeding. The guys wiped their nose. Cody said well what are we going to do. Chris said we are jumping off a cliff. Gwen said easy. They are on top of the cliff. Gwen said I changed my mind. Chris said okay guys go ahead and jump. Sara ran and jump in the safe zone and came up. Cody yelled LOVE YOU CUZ. Sara yelled YOU TOO. Cody jumped and landed in the safe zone too and came up. Everybody jumped and Owen jumped too and made a big splash. So they did the hot tube challenge and Cody got back in his dress. Ezekiel said I don't get why we lost eh there the one without six girls. Everybody gasped. Briggett said what that supposed to mean. Eva said yeah homeschool enlightened us. Ezekiel said well guys are stronger better than girls in sport. Sara said may I get the first to kill him. Geoff said guys let get him a break at least he didn't say that guys are smarter than girls. Ezekiel said but they are. Sara said Eva let me do this. Eva said be my guess. Sara punch Ezekiel so hard and kick him where he don't see day light again. Eva said I like you now. Sara said thanks I am a pro-westiler and boxing champion everybody calls me the nightmare killer. Eva said cool. After Ezekiel got booted off the bass went to there cabins.