#1

You and Terry had been dating for a month now and you had managed to stay away from going to his place for 3 years. (You were friends).But Terry wanted to do a video with you, and he kept asking you to come do one with him.

"Y/n! Please! All my subscribers want me to do one with you too!" He was to the point of begging. Letting out a sigh, you looked over the table to your boyfriend. You two were on a coffee date at a cute cafe you really liked.

"I can't." He gave you a look of disbelief before looking down. "Let me guess, your busy.." he asked, saying the excuse you used before.

"No.... I'm afraid of Max." You told him the truth and looked down at your drink. "But you like dogs..." He stated. "You have one."

"Yeah, I have a big dog. You have a little dog. Little dogs like to bite ankles so that you fall and they can eat you!!!!" (This is how I feel about little dogs, the scare me)

Terry chuckled at your logic. "Well, what if we get you used to him so you know he wont try to eat you."

20 minutes later

"Hey guys its Terry and this is my girlfriend Y/n. She finally told me why she didn't want to make a video with me. She's afraid of little dogs, so we're in front of my door so we can get her used to Max. She's currently mentally preparing." Terry followed you with the camera, he was live meaning you were live, meaning you had to face our biggest fear live on youtube with over 2 hundred people watching. 

Terry unlocked the door and we stepped in, Max was waiting and started barking. You backed away from the small barking creature, but as luck has it. He followed you.

"Y/n, its ok." Terry had set the camera down where it could still see us and moved over next to me. He pulled me down so we were both siting and Max started sniffing me.

After a minute he curled up and laid in my lap. Terry took my hand and made me pet the thing. "See its not so bad, just calm down. We don't want you to have a panic attack."

"There's a little dog in my lap, I can't do calm!" Terry shook his head and pulled Max out of your lap.

After going to his place 3 times, you tried to take Max home. You actually got him to your house in your backpack before Terry noticed his dog wasn't in his bed sleeping.