1 - Dont ignore me!

Toms POV
"Tommmm!" I heard Tord say slowly. He always wanted something, which is annoying because he always makes me do it. I let out a big sigh and ignored him, even if this did sentence me to an instant death... Or worse... Torture me. "Listen to me!" He shouted down the corridor. I could tell he was getting closer because now I can hear his boots hitting the marble on the floor. Ugh... I hate this dude. "Are you deaf?" He was now towering over me, as he was 6'5 and I was 5'8. In a flash, he pinned me to the wall and the notepad that I thought was gripped safely in my arms dropped to the floor. He leaned down to my ear, and said; "I want you to move my meeting to 6:00 PM." He whispered, I could scent the smoke from his cigarette in his breathing. "S-sir! W-Why so cl-" I got cut off by feeling something rubbing against my crotch. I felt my face heat up. "Heh. Love it when your flustered like that." He purred and ran off just like that.

I enjoyed working with him. But he was kinda like a fuck boy. Now that he had gone, I picked up the notepad and scribbled out the original time and jotted down the new time. After that, it was break time so I decided to chill with Edd and Matt in the cafeteria. Today was cookie day so of course Matt would be in there, but I don't know about Edd. Edd usually follows Matt around but does also like to do his own thing. I walked into the cafeteria and to my surprise, no one was there. "Great, a search for Edd and Matt." I didn't know I thought out loud until I heard something behind me. "Edd and Matt? Last time I saw them they were in the science block." Paul spoke from behind me. "Oh! Thanks Paul... Where is Patryk?" I asked. "Oh! He's in the library, I was going there now." He spoke and ran off. Edd and Matt in science block? Odd.

I walked to the closest elevator and pressed the buttons to get to where I wanted. I got to the block and opened the fire doors. I walked in to see Edd and Matt talking to each other. "Hey Tom!" They greeted in sync. "Hi! Hey, Matt did you forget today is cookie day?" I greeted and asked. "Nope! But now you told me I'm off!" And with that he ran off. "We haven't talked for a while, how about we go to the cafeteria together and catch up on things?" Edd suggested. "Sure! Lets go!" And we started walking and talking together. We didn't talk about anything important, until Edd asked me an awkward question. "Do you think me and Matt should be more than friends?" He asked. "Uhh..." before I could answer the bell rang, so we said goodbye to each other.

Frick I have no ideas. Right I'm going to sleep now so gn!