2 - Boring meetings

This is a very short chapter cuz I have to get ready for school. But good news, today is the last day of term and we go to school in Christmas jumpers! Yay!!!

Toms POV
Since it was now work time, I had to go to Tord. I knocked on the door into the office and he opened the door. "Hello." He greeted. "H-Hi!" Oh god I'm getting nervous again!  Crud what is he going to do this time? He slammed me onto the desk and undid my pants. "Don't call me Tord or sir... Call me daddy." He smirked and pulled my pants down. He then tore of my shirt and kissed me passionately. I pushed him away. "Sir! Your not even my boyfriend!"

That moment when your grandma walks in to give you a early Christmas present. Well that just happened.

He let out the biggest sigh I'd ever seen and he gave me my stuff back. "I'm... Sorry.. I just like you too much..." He smiled weakly and went to his meeting. "Jot down everything that people say and come with me!" I hesitated for a second but I went with him to the meeting office.

The meeting was boring. But there was tonnes of people there! About... 24? I couldn't count all of them. They talked about the army until the end. "Have you seen that cutie over there?" A girl with short red hair blurted out and pointed to me. "Yeah I know... But he's mine so you can't have him." Tord snapped back. Then there was whispers being heard around the room. But the bell rang, which I'm really glad for.

I walked to my room until something pulled me back. "Your sleeping with me tonight." Great, it's Tord. "N-no! That's wrong! Your married!" I shouted, trying to wriggle out of his grip. "Who said I can't get a divorce?" He smirked. He held onto me so I couldn't breath. "Let me go!" After I had said that I made a gasp for air.

"No." Was the last thing I heard until...

Bang, a terrible chapter and a cliffhanger. Right I'm going to school now so cya!