Promise

She was his and his alone

She was his and his alone. Her beauty unmatched even by that of his late wife's. Her kindness untouched by the cruel world that lurked outside the stronghold of Casterly Rock.

Her blonde hair long and flowing.
Her lips red as blood.
Her eyes blue as the ocean.
Her body tall and lanky like a strong old oak.

Given the gift by the Gods, Tasha was able to turn whatever she pleased into gold.

Tywin seen this first hand taking her away from her family as a child and locking her away in Casterly Rock raising her as his own.

No one knew of the young girl who was the sole fuel for the mines that lay under the Rock. Her touch turning miles and miles of mines of what was once rock into golden nuggets.

Just a simple touch was all it took.

A simple touch and the encouragement from Tywin Lannister.

Tasha would always smile the moment she seen her Lord Tywin's eyes shine and the praise he would give her when she would use her powers as he wished.

The simple kiss upon her forehead that caused a warmth to spread through her body. The warmth made her feel like the happiest person alive.

And made Tywin Lannister the richest person alive.

Of course there were rules that had to be set in place once Tywin had learned the power of the young girl. Rules that would keep her away from the outside world.

She could never speak to anyone about her powers.
She could never leave the castle without Tywin.
And above all else, she could never ever use her powers in front of others.

It was simple.

At least she thought.

"I must go to King's Landing."

Tywin told Tasha one day as she laid curled up against him. She was twenty-two at the time. She looked up to the old Lord who was nearly sixty.

"Why?"

"The King as fallen and my daughter needs me."

He explained running his hand across Tasha's cheek slowly. She looked up at him with those innocent blue eyes she possessed just to tease him with. She blinked slowly and sat up more from her bed where they both lay relaxing during his visit.

"I wish to come."

She said looking at him as he looked to her. He remained silent for a moment as if to think about it. It was then he shook his head.

"No. No I shall return in a Fortnite. You must stay here."

He told her. Tasha shook her head while her fingers grabbed his dark shirt as if to hold him here.

"Please don't leave me for that long."

She begged softly. Ever since she could remember Tywin had always been here when she needed him and only ever leaving a few times to King's Landing. She loathed when he'd go just like every other time.

"There's no need to fuss, Tasha. I shall return as soon as all of the affairs are in order with my daughter."

He said brushing a strand of blonde out from her face. She gave a sad smile and sighed deeply, his touch gentle and his hand resting upon her cheek causing her to fall against his hand.

"Alright. Promise me you'll hurry back soon?"

Tywin gave her the smile that only he allowed her to ever see.

"I will."

But he didn't return and instead many, many, many months later Tasha found strangers in her home.

Soldiers entered her room and seemed confused as to who she was before they charged. Scared for her life she threw her hands out onto the armor of one of the men.

He screamed as his whole body turned gold in seconds and he was left as nothing but a golden statue.

Panicking Tasha took to the corner of her room and huddled there. The other men retreated from the room only to return moments later with a young man dressed in furs.

He looked wide-eyed and shocked at the golden statue of one of his soldiers before his gaze turned to the woman that cowarded in the corner.

"It's alright."

He said raising his hands as if to show her that he meant her no harm. He could tell from her gaze that she was terrified as to what was happening.

She watched as he lowered himself to his knee and just looked at her.

"I'm Robb Stark. You don't need to be afraid my lady."

"Why are you here?"

She questioned looking at him and then to the men in the room. Robb was silent for a moment before he sighed.

"We're taking the castle. We're at war with the Lannister's and Baratheon's."

It was then Tasha feared that at that moment she would never see Tywin again.