Tactic

Tywin Lannister was fuming

Never before had he felt so much anger toward one person as he did Robb Stark. Not even when the Reyne's showed such disrespect toward his house. Yes the anger he felt right now didn't when hold a candle to that of the Reyne's of Castamere.

Tywin had clenched between his hand the letter from Robb Stark informing him that he had not only  taken Casterly Rock, but he has also discovered Tasha and her abilities to produce gold to whatever she touches.

At that moment of reading those words Tywin Lannister wanted nothing more than to skin Robb Stark alive.

Clenching his jaw Tywin launched the letter that he crumpled up across the room. He then rose from his chair in such a fast motion that the chair legs had scraped against the stone flooring causing a horrible sound to echo through the room.

Slamming his hands down onto the desk so hard he caused not only his scales but his candlelight to vibrate and jostle across the dark wooden surface.

His thoughts instantly going to Tasha.

Tasha was by far one of the kindest girls that he had ever met in this God forsaken realm. The girl was as defenseless as they came, she'd never hurt anyone, even someone like Robb Stark.

And now it was only a matter of time that Robb would be rid of her since he discovered her powers. Kevan's sons had already fallen against the young King of the North - as he proclaimed himself - how long would it take for Tasha to meet the same cruel fate?

Tywin knew that Robb would attempt to use her against him, but this, this was complete maddness.

Robb's demands were outrageous to boot. The boy was demanding not only Tywin's surrender but also that if he did not have his sister's returned he would not return Tasha.

And of course Tywin still did not know where the youngest Stark girl had run off to.

"Seven Hells!"

Tywin growled the anger flaring in him.

He swore that before this war was over that he would have Robb Stark's head on a pike outside the walls of Casterly Rock if it was the last thing he did.