My Beginning

Hi, my name is Grayson, I'm a freshman in high school. One of the biggest memories I'll have here is when this mass shooting that happened a few weeks ago at my school that nearly killed 36 people including my best friend Blake. I was struck in the left ear loosing my hearing. We didn't have school for a week for what had happened, I visited Blake's grave with my family including his family. But he's not gone, gone, well.. To me at least. People call me the 'Ghost Boy' because I can see ghost, it's pretty weird but don't worry I don't get bullied much because many people actually think it's pretty cool to see ghost. So my life is pretty good right now because I didn't technically loose my best friend. Me and Blake have been friends since 2nd grade, I know right a pretty long time. I started seeing ghost at the age of 3, I visit many graves for families that have lost other family members. I tell them what they say and how they are. I'm pretty famous of the Internet, but I don't really mind, I'm really quiet and don't talk much. I'm always minding my own business and No I don't like anyone. My other good friends are Yuri, Lars, and Paris. Paris is from.. well, Paris. (You know that language she speaks) it's kinda hard to communicate with her because she barely knows what were saying. Sometimes I feel like Lars and Paris like each other.. Don't tell them! Anyways..., the high school I go to is called 'Huston High' we're pretty famous for our cool discovering's from underwater. Anyhow.. I have 2 older siblings in college, I don't really see them much but I face time with them and you know see them every once a month. My father was in the military but sadly died in Isis. I still see him walking around the house and he asks me what has been going on in my life, I always tell him what happens after school. But my mom can't see him she gets sad about it. But I cheer her up and tell her what dads saying about her. I have a Guinea pig named jinx, I love to play with him he's also my best friend. I talk to him when I'm sad or just for fun. I live in Huston Texas, and my mom works at the library near by, pretty cool right? (Not really hehe) Well now you know all about me and my life. Now on to the story!

Hehe umm.. The next chapter will come out very very soon!