Untitled Part 5

Chad: (Wakes up and looks around and looks at his watch) Whoa. (Sees Julie and Shelton) Hey sissy

Julie: Hey bubby (Smiles)

Chad: Ugh I need to get home I needed to pack more before hauling stuff tomorrow.

Julie: Why not say with her?

Chad: Id love to but I really need to pack so I can stay the rest of the time lol (Moves me slowly and kisses my forehead) Goodnight cute girl. Your so sick. (he walks over to the door looking sad)

Julie: Bubby are you ok?

Chad: Yeah.

(I wake up and dont feel Chad anymore) Chad? (looks and hes going out the door) CHAD!! (I get up and run to him)

Chad: (He grabs me and holds me in his arms in such a big hug)

Where are you going?

Chad: I have to go home to pack so I can stay here the rest of the time! I promise from tomorrow on Im here. Or when we're not on tour. Anyway you understand lol

I do. (Rubs his face) Your so sick.

Chad: Your sicker (in place of I love you more)

(Hugs him so tight and I have a tear falling and he lets a tear fall)

(We let go) Go pack. I'll see you tomorrow. (I go lay back down on the couch and cover up with the blanket and cuddle a pillow cause it smells like Chad)

Julie: Sissy are you ok?

I'll be ok I just need to sleep.

Julie: Its perfectly ok that you like Chad and Chad likes you. I promise you. (hugs me)

Why am I like this over him? He has always felt special to me. Ive always loved being around him and talking to him. Now its became more and grew.

Julie: Well you like him like how I like Hunter and there could be another but I promise Hunter is fine with it.

I hope so!

Julie: Goodnight sissy we love you!

I love you too!

Chad: (Text me) I hope your ok. I know how sad you was. I promise you in the morning Im there.

(He packs the last things up and loads his SUV up til the sun comes up)

(I get my bath while Hunter, Kurt and Julie make breakfast)

(Chad starts hauling stuff in to his room)

JJ: Me and Shelton will help man!

Chad: Thanks guys!

(They get it all carried in)

(I come downstairs from getting my bath in the upstairs bathroom and I sit down at the counter and eat breakfast)

Julie: (Looks over) You ok sissy?

Yes I am (eats) I'll be even better when I see Chad

Shelton: You got it bad for Chad. How long yall been friends?

(Smiles) I have to thank Hunter for signing both JJ and Chad. They was my fave tag team ever. No effence to you cause Ive always enjoyed watching you in the ring so Im not putting you down at all. But I always loved watching American Alpha. I noticed how cute Chad was. I never said anything I just kept it to myself. Of course we would cross paths backstage I tried avoiding talking to him so I wouldnt fall more for him. I was scared my sis wouldnt trust him with me. Then later on she found out he was her real long lost brother. Then we met. And talked and got really close. I remember that first time we got close. It was a night we was watching movies with Julie it was just me,her and Chad. Hunter was sleeping resting up for an event the next day. It was cold and she was all cuddled up in a blanket and I was sitting alone at the end of the couch and Julie fell asleep so Chad asked if he could cuddle me to keep me warm so I let him. I fell asleep hearing his heartbeat. I had a bad dream and was crying and he calmed me down. He knew just what to say. He said if I ever needed to talk or if I wanted to go out and eat something or see a movie or hang out or needed someone to cuddle or needed a hug that he would be there. That made me more attached to him. I hid it cause I didnt want it to annoy him. I didnt wanna follow him around like a puppy or a shadow so thats why I told him no a lot of times he wanted to do something together with me. I couldnt let myself get that attached. And since then we've gotten closer. And last night he almost kissed me. I didnt know what to do. Of course I love Chris I always will. he keeps telling Chad hes fine with him being like that with me too. I just have a lot of mixed emotions like one is Im scared of losing anyone I love and the other is that I feel happy and loved.

Julie: (Wipes tears after I said that)

Shelton: Well I am so glad y'all met. Chad is a great partner and friend. And I think he will treat you with respect. Hes a great guy. As for Chris I swear to you you will never lose him. Trust me on that ok?

I will (Smiles) try.

Shelton: no no trying. Do it. believe me I know him. He loves you so much. he knows about Chad. he knows he treats you good so you have nothing to worry about. I promise.

(Smiles) I hope not.

Chad: (Smiles cause he heard everything I said. He walks up from behind me and kisses my cheek) Guess who is here for good!

CHAD! (Hugs him so tight)

Chad: (Smiles and hugs me tight) I missed you. I got no sleep at all cause I just kept packing and loading up lol

Oh my god go lay down!

Chad: No I wanna be with you! I missed my cute girl.

Ugh Chad. (Takes his hand and leads him upstairs) I need to brush my teeth. You lay down and close your eyes ok?

Chad: Are you staying with me?

I'll be here.

Chad: (Sits on the bed and kisses my hand)

Lay down please for me.

Chad: Lay with me.

Ugh for a sec! (Lays with him and he puts his arms around me)

Chad: Cuddle time.

Sleep time for you! Close your eyes!

Chad: I cant I dont wanna miss you doing anything cute. I cant miss it.

(rolls my eyes) it wont be cute.

Chad: Dont say that again.

I wont (Rubs his face) Close your eyes please. (kisses his cheek and cuddles him)

Chad: I cant I just cant. (Sounds weaker)

Im right here Chad (Cuddles him and rubs his side)

Chad: Y..Your so sick.

(Smiles) So are you.

Chad: no say it please say it

Your so sick too. So cute and so sick and so sleepy. (Holds his hand and kisses it and cuddles it to my face)

Chad: (Smiles so sweet and drifts off to sleep)

(I move his arms so slowly and gets up to brush my teeth and I get done and see Chad's still asleep. I sit by him for a few minutes when I get a text)

Mickie: Wanna go get groceries with me and Bayley?

Sure! Id love to! But Id feel bad for leaving Chad here he wanted me to be with him while he sleeps!

Mickie: I think he will be ok! He needs sleep! Come on outside and we'll go!

Im coming! (looks at Chad and rubs his face and kisses his cheek) I'll be back later sweet boy.

(I go downstairs and get in the car with them and go to a few stores)

(I text him)

Just wanna let you know Im ok and miss your cute face and hope you getting good sleep. Your so sick.