JONGHYUN + SOMETHING ELSE

I posted his on my Instagram yesterday, but I'm just gonna do this again anyway.

So, yesterday my Ultimate bias in Shinee died. Apparently, he committed suicide. I was quite surprised when I heard this. I hoped that it was false, but his sister and police confirmed it. I really don't understand why he did it. I hope his family, friends and band mates can recover from this tragedy. Let's just hope that all of this darkness can be turned into Happiness.

My best friend also died yesterday. He commuted suicide. His family was always fighting and they didn't take care of him at all. He was beaten by his dad. Every time I saw him with bruises, I cried. He wasn't able to stand up for himself. I wish I was there to help him. It's all my fault. Maybe if I was by his Side, he would of been alive. Im heart broken. We were really close. I even cried just because I saw a glue stick. Everything I saw reminded me of him. My graduation is tomorrow and I don't even know if I'm going to attend. He played such an important role in my life. He put my life back together when I was a wreck. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you when you needed me. I wish you were by my side right now. I feel empty without you. Soon I'll be there with you....

That's enough of my shit. Thanks for reading this. I'm going through some tough shit.