The Begining

This is the begining of the story of two siblings, their bonds, their love for each other as siblings. 

~ chapter 1 ~

Iylani was dance practicing, she felt sore but she ignored it. Jacob walked in and sighed, "Sis... please just take a break.", Iylani stopped and looked at her brother. "ughhh... You really had to stop me?" she sighed.  Jacob gazed at her "Not taking a break is bad for your health, You're pushing yourself too hard this time, and i don't want you to faint in this dance practice place if you get too warm." he stared at her worriedly, Iylani doesn't want him to worry about her. "No worries, i guess i'll take a break now." Jacob smiled at her, he grabbed her hand "Come on, let's do something" Iylani smiled softly, she did felt better for taking a break. 

~Jacob's pov~

I'm so happy that my sis is taking a break from her dance practice, If i didn't stop her, She would have collapsed anytime and that worries me much. I wanted to protect her forever... Non-Stop i will always protect her, I won't fail her. I can't just sit her not just doing anything by not protecting her... She's my everything as my sister, Our bond is just feeling strong, And my instincts are always telling me to protect her. she stared at me "hey... you looked worrying. What's wrong" i snapped out of it. "OH IT'S NOTHING!" Iylani stared at me weirdly, "you're a bit off today..." she got up then went back to dance practice. I sighed, 'stupid me. how can i ruined the fun between me and my sis...' i thought. 

~3 hours~

it's been 3 hours since she Non-Stop dance practicing... 'wow, i guess she is a really hard worker." I wonder if she's alright... i open the dance practice door and she kept dancing. I heard the news that she may be a k-pop dancer/singer soon, since that girl 'Lindsay/Lexi' signed herself and my sister up to 'SMTOWN', I will miss iylani when it's time for her to leave. 'What happens if she did leave now, and what will i do without her...' i thought depressedly. i heard a song called 'EXO_K - MAMA' that turned on just now, she started dancing, and i watched her. my eyes went wide 'wow... she danced well.' she didn't noticed i was watching her dance practiced. I never seen her dance practice before that well. . . I bet SMTOWN well easily accepted her also. 'I HOPE THOSE KOREAN BOYS WON'T LAY THEIR LOVEY DOVEY FINGER ON HER -.-' I thought agressively, I slapped myself to snap out of it. I guess i am becoming too damn protective over my lovey sister. I crossed my arms and keep watching her dance

~Iylani' pov~

I danced practice for about 3 hours now. It's been 5 months since i keep dance practicing, My brother always bothered me to take a break. sigh~ How can i mad at him... He's just a cute brother of mine. I continued dance practicing of this song called 'EXO_K - MAMA'. Yes, i am a big fan of EXO, BTS, SHINEE, TOPP DOGG, BoA, Blackpink, and TVXQ. My mom made me listen to EXO for the first time since i was about... 9? or maybe 10? i don't know. I'm dance practicing because of lexi signed herself up, me, grace, glimmy, and sky, to SMTOWN. I really did told myself to dance practice everyday and everynight. why? Because i have to learn. Learn how sing, dance, and do 'SOLO'. I am a tomboy but i just love doing 'BOY' danced moves. I really love j-hope's and jimin's dance moves of the song in their performances in MAMA 2016, Called "Boy Meet's Evil" i practiced dancing their dance moves because.. i just think their dance moves were pretty easy and  halfy difficult... but it's fun, I almost done their dance moves right... but i'm all sored up. Yes i did stretch before i danced. and danced. then danced. Non-Stop.

~3rd person's pov~

Jacob and Iylani heard a bell from the front door. "I'll go get it" he walked to the door and see its Lexi. "Oh... hey lexi" he smiled awkwardly at her, "HOI! O3O I CAME TO PICK UP IYLANI JUST TO HANG OUT WITH ME AND GRACE!" Jacob looked at her "y-yeah... i heard... well i'll get her" he walked inside the dance practice room. "Lexi's here to pick you up...". Iylani take a peek out of the dance practice room, "OH! okay... well.. i guess i'll see you later when i come back" she walked out the house with lexi and grace towards the mall.

~Jacob's pov~

i sighed, 'what am i going to do now...?' i said to myself, honestly... it is boring without my sister here, it makes me miss her so bad and i can't remove this feeling from in the inside. I frowned and lay on the couch. sigh.... i close my eyes and rested for a while till she comes back.

god...

I missed her.

already... why am i having this brother instincts feeling...

it's not fair.

i feel like i'm a father of her.

~sigh~