Jonghyun <3

So..

I got introduced to Jonghyun by a mutual I made in Twitter, it's been almost a year now. So till then I decided to check him out and as I typed his name in the YouTube search bar, I instantly loved him by the click of a video. It wasn't long before I kept watching SHINEE interviews and variety shows I was overly obsessed with the way he smiled and laugh.

He had one of the most beautiful smiles In the whole world. As each da passed my love for him not only grow stronger, but I started feeling so many emotions. When he smiled, I felt as if the whole universe became so much happier. when he cried, I just wanted to hug him and tell him it's okay. I loved him so freaking much.

So December 18 2017, my grandmas death anniversary and my birthday </3. I check on twitter to see news of the boy I looked up to commit suicide. I was broken not inky it made me sad but it made me hate the day December 18. But I saw and met a many wonderful people during that time to. For once the fanwars stopped, fandoms reunited and we were one big family for him.

He never deserved dying this sudden way, he hid his pain so well that we didn't know he ha ssu he condition. I cried, so many times that night that my eyes grew so red and swollen. But this boy is in heaven now, and I couldn't e any happier that he is happy.

He was one of the Kpop idols that supported LGBT, he was one of those many few idols that inspired others to become a better person. He was born to be a star, but this star is shining bright in the sky now <3.

Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun, I love you so much..

(He still has the most beautiful smile I fell in love with)

(An edit of mine)