Will they get closer or will they drift apart?

__ This chapter goes to Korrin Reed! She gave me this idea for this chapter, so thank her!

___

I woke up to see everyone out of my room. I roll over and find a note saying

"morning My princess I went to my apartment I will see you later but if you need anything text me, 925-687 (random number )don't miss me too much princess oxox

I smiled and rolled back over.

I was about to go to sleep but I figured I would text Scotty . I rolled back over and got my phone and texted saying

"Morning and I didn't miss you sorry"-me

"Morning princess don't lie, I know you missed me"-Scotty

"Whatever I think it's the other way around you missing me" I said smiling and laughing a bit.

"Maybe it is but I'm not saying just be ready in an hour,wear something that doesn't make you burn up, alright?"-Scotty

"Alright but why?"-me

"I'm showing you around Garner and taking you shopping princess"-Scotty

"No I'm not going shopping"-me

"Please princess I need help with getting mom a new vase, I broke her other one"

"Fine" I said as I sighed.

" thank you princess be ready in an hour "-Scotty

"Bye Scotty "

"Bye princess "

With that i put my phone away and headed towards the bathroom.

I put leggings that came below my knees a little with a purple crop top with my thick black glasses.i added eyeshadow and mascara with a light shade of blush and that was it. I put my purple converse on and left. I walked down the stairs and started on homework while waiting for school. I grabbed my purse and put my money and phone in it when I heard a knock.

I opened the door and saw Scotty.

"Hey princess " he said pulling me in a hug.

"Hey Scotty" I said hugging back.

"You look beautiful princess " Scotty said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the truck.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

"Ready?" He said opening the door.

"Yes and thank you"he just smiled and walked around to get in.

We talked and had a good time. finally we got to the mall. we shopped a bit and I wanted a smoothie.

"Scotty I'm going to go get a smoothie I'll be right back"

"Alright princess"he said pulling me into a hug.

I went to walk off but Scotty grabbed my hand.

"Do you need some money?" He said holding my hand looking into my eyes.

"No thanks" I said kissing his cheek.

I walked off and got my smoothie. I turned around and saw the jocks.

I tried to run but they got me.

"Give me the smoothie" said Sasha

I reach her the smoothie thinking she was going to drink it but instead she reach it to Blake and he poured it down my hair, clothes, face.

"OMG"

"Omg the nerd speaks different words"said Blake

I started to bawl. I couldn't help it.

"What happened?" I looked up and saw one angry Scotty.

"We were just chatting right Blake!?" Sasha said trying to rub her hand down Scotty's arm.

"Yeah more than talking it looks like" Scotty said grabbing Blake by the collar of his shirt.

"Let me make this clear Blake you EVER I mean EVER touch or talk to her again I will beat you myself not my boys me I. Will.Beat.You." He said through his teeth. That was the first time I have ever seen Scotty this mad and let me tell ya it scared me.

With that Scotty let go and they both ran. Scotty walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay princess?"

"Yes now I am but I'm getting smoothie all over you" me

Does it look like I care princess?" Scotty said looking down at me smiling

"No" I said smiling

"Good and everything's going to be okay" he said rubbing my back.

"No it's not"-me

"Yes it is princess" he said hugging me tighter

"Promise" I mumbled

"Promise" he said pulling away kissing the corner of my mouth.

I just smiled

"Now let's get my princess home and get you cleaned up"

"Scotty my smoothie " I whinnied

" I'll get you a new one, how does that sound?" He said looking down smiling while wiping my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Sounds amazing, thank you Scotty " I said kissing his cheek.

We got in the truck after Scotty made me change into his hoodie.i soon fell asleep. I was awoken by Scotty saying were at my house.

"Go take a shower princess,I'll be down here when you get out"

"Okay" with that I went to take a shower.

I got done and came out with Scotty and Dakota talking.he must have told him.

"Come here sis"Dakota said holding out his arms.

I sat down and just held onto him into I drifted off to sleep listening to him and Scotty talk.

Scotty's point of view

I had a fun day with Lauren into the jocks had to ruin but we did get closer.I went to mom and dads after I left Dakotas. Once I got there I walked in and greeted everyone.i sat down on the couch after I showered and changed clothes. I got out my phone and texted princess saying

"Goodnight princess sleep well sweet dreams see you tomorrow "I laid my phone on my lap and started talking to Ashley.soon my phone vibrated I looked down and saw it was from Lauren.

I smiled and read her msg.we kept talking and Ashley knocked me out of my thoughts saying " who is she?"

"What?"

"The girl Scotty "

"Oh Lauren "

"You like her don't you?"

-Ashley

"Yes go for it " and with that she left.

I told everyone goodnight including Lauren.with that I fell into a deep

sleep thinking about Lauren.

____\_______

Hope y'all like. Credit goes to @KorrinReed thanks! I appreciate it! Loved your idea!

To GET ANOTHER CHAPTER TELL ME WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT IN MSGS NOT comments.

3 comments 3 votes! To get another chapter! Thanks for the support and feedback