One-shot: The Grinch

Dear awesome readers, as a little thank you for your nice feedback these last few months, I thought, as a present for you, I would write several Christmas one-shots. I hope you enjoy them.

I also started the #GilmoreGirlsChristmasChallenge and I hope other authors will join and write Christmas one-shots too. You should find all the stories on FB, following the hashtag or in my reading list on Wattpad (named like the hashtag. I already added some awesome stories).

I named all my one shots after famous Christmas movies, because I love watching cheesy movies in December. Merry Christmas, ClaudiaCleland

Disclaimer: Most characters, settings and some dialogues are property of the creators of Gilmore Girls (GG). This story is not written to make money. I own nothing, just borrowing a bit for this fanfiction and adding my own ideas. The perhaps familiar quotes are mostly borrowed from the movie "The Grinch" and some from Gilmore Girls. I am not a native English speaker and I will try to do my best and have the best beta who helps me (thanks again for that Linda).

As another Christmas present for myself I wrote a little Life and Death Brigade story. No pairing, only the LDB boys celebrating the best time of the year.

........

One-shot

In the middle of a Nor'easter Storm that Connecticut is all too familiar with, you hear the wind howling and the snowflakes swirling on the Yale Campus. The lights on campus are shining bright especially the blinking lights that appear from Durphee Hall, the building where Colin and Finn shared their small room. The preferred hall of the brigadiers the music was blaring, classes and exams were finished, and the Life and Death Brigadiers were tipsy as they kept the bar tenders busy. "There is no place like Connecticut around Christmas Time."

Every window was decorated and, every lamppost was dressed in garland on the Yale Campus. You could hear the Yale A Cappella groups singing the beautiful Christmas songs in the arches around the campus. Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! But every brigadier knew, from their ten toes to their mouth they loved Christmas the most, without one doubt. But there would be no story without the man who hated it all.

Colin opened the door to his shared suite with Finn and he was immediately blinded by the lights on the gargantuan tree that Finn and Logan had cut down earlier today. It was covered entirely in twinkle lights. Logan dress in an ugly Christmas sweater that said, "On the Naughty list", was standing on a ladder trying to place a large twinkling Santa Claus who has dropped his pants with his bare bottom exposed on the top of the tree. Finn dressed in a neon green suit with Candy Canes, and wearing a red Fedora, is standing with his one eye closed giving directions to a drunk Logan.

"Mate, move him over to the right a bit, no my right not your right, your left, right, no your left, right. I can't see his Tushie, Logan. Ok, now that's blinking awesome."

Logan shakily climbs down the ladder and standing with their arms on each other's shoulder they admire the tree.

"What the f... ! Finn!?" Colin shouted angrily.

Robert wearing an ugly Christmas sweater with Santa doing a keg stander with three elves holding his feet, walked from Colin's bedroom into the common room. "Yeah, Colin, isn't it amazing?"

"I think the word you want is repulsive! Have you bought every ugly Christmas decoration in New Haven? And all the glitter and sparkles that you have around the room it is like a pixie or a fairy farted!" Colin replied annoyed.

"I thought it would be a nice surprise to decorate our rooms while you were in your lecture, it will put us all in the Christmas Spirit." Finn pouted.