Prologue~A Mysterious Portal

Funnehs POV

I yawned softly as a put on my pajamas. What a day today has been. Today was Dracos birthday! We ate cake and ice cream, went to the skating rink, and now we're home.
It's time for bed now, and I'm glad too. Today has worn me out.
I trudged out of the bathroom and into me and Lunars room. Lunar was already asleep in her bed. She always did fall asleep fast.I climbed into my own bed after I had turned all the lights off. Soon enough, I fell asleep.
.
.
.
My eyes slowly drifted open to the sound of someone calling my name. It was Gold. "Funneh," she said, "Get up! There's something creepy in the hallway!" I sat up and looked around. Everyone was here, and it seems they've already waken up Lunar because she looked as confused as I did. I got out of bed and walked into the hallway. Sure enough, there sat a mysterious looking portal. I stared at it for a while, then turned away because the longer I stared at it, the more tempting it was to go through. "Why didn't you guys get mom or dad?" I asked. "We tried to, but they weren't anywhere to be found!" Said Rainbow, obviously nervous about the whole situation. "Let's go through it!" Draco said. "I don't think that's a good idea Draco.." Gold said. I kinda agree with Draco that we should go through, then come back once we see what's on the other side. "I'm going in!" I said. So I did, knowing they'd come with me after I went through. I walked into the portal, destination unknown...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try and update every day! Bye!
~RedPanda